• «
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » Game crashes after peace time
Game crashes after peace time
deli_huseyinDate: Tuesday, 29/January/2013, 0:42 AM | Message # 11
Baron
Group: Users
Awards: 0
its okey I played it with Turkey but it was really hard to find which country is in nations list because of alphabet ..fortunately I remember kiril alphabet a little and watched some russian movies..:) anyway first think I realized that no smaller map option as I remember.. ai creates big armies and musket fire is devastating..but Im not sure the ai is attacking the walls towers and buildings with grenaders I didnt see that ai is creating grenades..( there were russia prussia poland and england. hundreds of muskeeters pikemen dragoons but no grenadiers ..I really dont understand in original game and so many other mods with new ai why people misses that ..thats why I really love imperia.. ai is hard ,ai is using grenaders cleverly smile I wish I knew  some c++ :((

MrRivDate: Thursday, 31/January/2013, 4:03 AM | Message # 12
Knight
Group: Users
Awards: 0
The AI definetly has a few problems, like the ones with grenadiers.  That is why most mods change the AI, for the reasons stated above.

I think [image].

I speak English. Je parle francais. Mowim po polsku. Говорю на русском. Ich spreche Deutsch.

Historian and C/C++/C#, Java, Python, Basic, HTML, XML programmer.

Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » Game crashes after peace time
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: