This one can be found by going to ctrl+E and scroll down in the list , its just below MapOptions.
- Leibzig Demo: dont bother about this one, it has been used for showing their demo of on the German Video Game Meeting in Leibzig, beside's all file's have been deleted that were used to set this up.
- SVOpt: a few interesting options here: (most can be changed in the menu aswell ( screensize, musicvolume,..)
* ScrollSpeed:9 increase for faster scrolling
* WaterQuality:not sure what it does, gotta test
* Selection Type: blinking, round or red color: it will make your formations selections color show up different, give it a spin, you'll see, though I think its kinda ugly/funny.
- VideoList: here you can actually add a new .bik file to the game, that is if you got one in the video folder.
- CheckG17_Dates: not sure about this one, dates as in days/weeks/year or...? and to what purpose. after creating some .g17 myself I'v come to believe that this one will check if the corresponding .g16 has a different date then the .g17, because after adding a different/new .g17, the engine creates a new .g16 after loading.
- Alwaysshowformationsstatesprocessing: ahum, right, my mum used to say this too when i was naughty. o.O
- ShowWayOnRoad: well you can disable here the extra infor that appear, might be usefull for when you have large armies intended (roads are laggers)
- ShowFPS: show frames per second ( if you dont know what frames per second is, use google/yahoo/bing)
- HintDebugMode: I suggest you use this, if you are modding the game , it will show additional information on various options in the editors menu's.
- StartMode: Perspective ( 3D) or Plane ( 2D) ( can also be toggled in the toolbox), but this one will persist and be there on starting up the game, where as the toggling in toolbox is only temporarly.
- ShadowQuality: high-med-low-none
- AnimQuality: well Animation quality mostlikely, says 0, but don't know how far you can take this one ( 0-4 ? ), gotta test
- ShowChat: to enable/disable chat in game
- ShowRecListTime:10000, no idea what this is (recordlist?)
- GameDayLenght: 600 ( well how long a day is in game, then?)
- DisableHint: to disable hints appearing in game when hoovering over icons, etc...
- DisableVideo: to disable the video pictures to show up in game ( next to the mini map)
- DisableSelectionbar: no idea
- DisableMinimap: pretty clear if you ask me
- DisableFogOfwar: well to disable the fog of war, duh
- LocalAUtoSaveOpt: to disable the autosave:1: enable:0
- ReleaseInterface: don't know
- ShowAurasMarker: this is for Alexander & Heroes Of Annihilated Empires, to show the heroes aura marker.
- SelBarGP: interf3\selbar (gotta check)
- gpRally: interf3\exitpoint (gotta check)
- gpMove: interf3\moveon ( gotta check)
- DisableFriendlyFire: well pretty clear
- PeasantAutoWork: means that peasants will automatically go to work when they are idle.
- Enable SubTitres: ( hints?)