1. Press F5 to view blocked area's on the map. If you used your factures for hills properly ( the vertical blocked one's) then most of the hill's will already be blocked for infantry and horsies.
2. But we all make mistakes or forgot certain area's. So either add extra factures or see below for more blocking options.
1. Select the forced blocking button in the toolbox.
2. Add additional blocking points for both infantry and cavalry
3. Hold down control to add blocking points that will slow down soldiers ( for hills, swamps,...).
1. Select the default blocking button in the toolbox.
2. Delete specific blocking information and set to default mode.
1. Select the forced unblocking button in the toolbar.
2. Add unblocking points to areas that you want to be accessible.