- After you have extracted your file's with GSC Utility, copy the .gp file you want to view/extract in to the subfolder "GP" of the GPArch.
- Rename the file from xxx.GP to xxx.gp . The lower caps are necessary to extract the file's. If your explorer does not show extensions, go to control panel --> Map options and select show extensions.
- Run the gpviewer (gpview.exe) which can be found inside your GPArch folder.
- Select Open and direct it to the 'gp' folder where you placed your file.
- Press Play to run the animation.
- Use Previous & Next to go trough the separate frames.
- Press Extract.
- You can find the extracted .bmp file's, the identical copies ( alphachannels) and the .lst file inside the " extracted " folder of your GPArch.
- Prepare a folder with your .bmp's and an .lst file listing the bmp's.
- Run MegaPack.exe which can be found in the GPArch.
- Press "Add list of BMP's" and direct it to your .lst file
- In conversion properties fill out the name of the .gp file.
- Select any conversion options you need ( scaling,...) , otherwise, leave everything default.
- In the main screen, check the output folder to direct it where you want the file to appear.
- Select palette 1 for Cossacks.
- Press convert all.
- After it has finished creating the file you can find the new .gp file in the output folder.
GSCarch !where_to_create_file "mods01.gs1" or "mods.gs1"! !what_to_archive! and then you have to add this string" -.gp +.grd +.pal +.xlt +.set +.dat +.lst +.rsr +.bpx +.rlc +.dat +.bmp +.msk +.gpi +.set +.msp +.smp +.sty +.pix +.ads +.cd +.nds +.txt +.md +.lnk +.terr +.cml"For example, GSCarch C:\Cossacks_EBELMOD\Mods.GS1 C:\Cossacks_EBEL_MOD\_BAT\MODS\ -.gp +.grd +.pal +.xlt +.set +.dat +.lst +.rsr +.bpx +.rlc +.dat +.bmp +.msk +.gpi +.set +.msp +.smp +.sty +.pix +.ads +.cd +.nds +.txt +.md +.lnk +.terr +.cml
Make use of GSCarch.exe to archive all large files that were changed (all files but *.md and *.nds and *.lst *.ads *.txt *.rsr *.dat)
For example, GSCArch C:\Cossacks_EBELMOD\Mods.GS1 C:\Cossacks_EBELMOD\_BAT\MODS\ -.gp +.grd +.pal +.xlt +.set +.bpx +.rlc +.bmp +.msk +.gpi +.set +.msp +.smp +.sty +.pix +.cd +.lnk +.terr +.cml
into file mods.gs1and all *.md and *.nds and *.lst *.ads *.txt *.rsr *.dat into mods01.gs1Don't right click on the gscarch and run as admin. Instead go to the windows arch and type cmd in the search box. When it appears in the list right click on cmd and run as administratorYou can also use it to view *.gp file's. Type in the command line "C:\GpArch\GPView.exe" where "C:\GpArch\gp\myproject.gp" is a path to your *.gp file