• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: EbelAngel  
Forum » General Talk » General Chat » Problems snapshot
Problems snapshot
willDate: Wednesday, 03/March/2010, 11:55 PM | Message # 1
Knight
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Hi again. Years ago when i was playing cossacks I and i push the key at keyboard to take a snapshot all went ok. But now, whith my new pc and my new nvidia graphic card en9500gt the snapshot doesnt work well. I tried to do it with specific capture image programs and it doesnt work. Before snapshot i see images like this:

http://yfrog.com/08dibujocbcj

Any ideas to solve it? I download a few minutes ago a patch for nvidia graphics cards from cdv forums, but the problem persists. I have windows xp sp2.

Message edited by will - Thursday, 04/March/2010, 0:01 AM

EbelAngelDate: Thursday, 04/March/2010, 2:19 AM | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Hi Will,

This may sound silly, but have a look if there is a folder named 'Screenshot' or 'Screenshots' in your directory. If not, there's nowhere to save them, so create one manually.
If it is there, then there is clearly an issue.

That black is just weird on your picture.

Try instead of using the default screen capture hotkey for cossacks , the Print Screen button on your keyboard and then go to Paint and press CONTROL + V. See if you get a better image then.

Also, make sure the drivers for your video card are up to date and see if you have hardware accelaration on /off.

Regards

E.A.

willDate: Thursday, 04/March/2010, 10:38 AM | Message # 3
Knight
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Thx EbelAngel again. The problem was the key that cossacks assign to make a snapshot. With F11 i can make snapshots, but with print src not.
Thx by the way with F11 can solve my problem.

Forum » General Talk » General Chat » Problems snapshot
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: