[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Daddio, EbelAngel  
Forum » Cossacks III » GamePlay » Cossacks 3
Cossacks 3
NowyDate: Sunday, 22/March/2015, 4:24 PM | Message # 31
Marquis
Group: Users
Awards: 1
It's nice that you agree on something with me.
However it looks that we disagree in something too.

I think that C II game is better than C I, even the latter was more popular. From my point of view C II is better either in fluidity of gamplay and realism. This is because I usually try play accordingly to historical tactics using historical units. So, fantasy factions, strange unit clones, foolish balance, disorderly combats and crowded blobs clashes which we can met in C I are bad things.

C II gives more opportunities to do many things better. Units are better chosen, better balanced, better operate, better stick with historical period. Formations, morale, fatigue, movement, deployment, orderly combats are vital parts of warfare. These things are better represented in C II, however it still lacked in many things.

In these conditions even Total War Medieval II was not better. Total War series offered mainly nice graphics and Hollywood's effects, but never was closer to real warfare or historical periods.

By the way, do you know who sold more copies, Cossacks II or Total War Medieval II?

Nevertheless I agree with you that if C III will come close to our thoughts it finally will be that cake we are all looking forward to. This could mean that we should cast more our thoughts here or send our wishes, suggestions and ideas to GSC development team ;).

domCossackDate: Saturday, 28/March/2015, 4:46 AM | Message # 32
Baron
Awards: 0
Yeah, we disagree on many things. Let's just agree that we disagree.... ~_~

MarshalDate: Sunday, 29/March/2015, 3:15 AM | Message # 33
Count
Quote domCossack ()
Yeah, we disagree on many things. Let's just agree that we disagree.... ~_~
Lol, Nowy might disagree and argue that too.

1st Prince de Wagram, 1st Duc de Valangin, 1st Sovereign Prince de Neuchatel, Marshal of France, Marshal Louis Alexandre Berthier

NowyDate: Sunday, 29/March/2015, 1:15 PM | Message # 34
Marquis
Quote Marshal
yeah, we disagree on many things. Let's just agree that we disagre.... ~_~

Yes, I can easily disagree that we just agree that we disagree ...
I said that we disagree in something while we agree in other something. So, we can not agree on everything, but we can agreed on something. For instance domCossack agreed with all my post from page 3 in this thread and I agreed with his statement that if C III will come close to our thougths it finally will be that cake we are all looking forward to.

However we should express our thoughts about CIII features which we could prefer or accept.
I expressed many times my questions, suggestions, ideas and wishes to future Cossacks style RTS game.
Looking how many views got my threads these propositions are interesting for Cossacks fans.

Message edited by Nowy - Sunday, 29/March/2015, 1:54 PM

domCossackDate: Sunday, 29/March/2015, 11:19 PM | Message # 35
Baron
Quote Marshal ()

LMAO, I almost died reading that.

Quote Nowy ()
Looking how many views got my threads these propositions are interesting for Cossacks fans.

I do not think it are your suggestions on how things can potentially be that draws more disagreement and argument from people, though. Or should I say the other way around?
Anyway, just my thoughts.

Message edited by domCossack - Sunday, 29/March/2015, 11:20 PM

NowyDate: Monday, 30/March/2015, 10:44 AM | Message # 36
Marquis
Quote domCossack
I do not think it are your suggestions on how things can potentially be that draws more disagreement and argument from people, though. Or should I say the other way around?

I do not understand what you try to say.
My suggestion was clear enough. When people make efforts to do more views on something it is interesting for them, isn't it.
This does not mean that they have to agree or disagree. They simply take the view that some threads are interesting.

If we want to make agreement or disagreement we should express our thoughts in the matter before we agree or disagree on something.

I can express may thoughts about C III, but it looks that you have some problems with this matter.

MarshalDate: Monday, 30/March/2015, 6:32 PM | Message # 37
Count
Maybe we should start a thread about our wishlist for CIII, hmm?

Quote Nowy ()
Quote Marshal ()Lol, Nowy might disagree and argue that too.

LMAO, I almost died reading that.

@ domCossack, I laughed just thinking of it.  

Nowy, you make my day even if your arguing gets a little annoying at times.  Where are you from if you don't mind my asking.

1st Prince de Wagram, 1st Duc de Valangin, 1st Sovereign Prince de Neuchatel, Marshal of France, Marshal Louis Alexandre Berthier

NowyDate: Tuesday, 31/March/2015, 4:08 PM | Message # 38
Marquis
Quote Marshal
Maybe we should start a thread about our wishlist for CIII, hmm?

Here you are
http://cossacksworld.ucoz.co.uk/forum/15-667-1#4350

Quote Marshal
Nowy, you make my day even if your arguing gets a little annoying at times.  Where are you from if you don't mind my asking.

I usually cast arguments. My arguing can gets annoying when some people sometimes can not undestand my true arguments.
Have not intent to be rude. Only hardly defend my opinions or remarks.

I am from Poland, therefore so strongly defend my position or statments.

domCossackDate: Tuesday, 31/March/2015, 5:04 PM | Message # 39
Baron
Quote Nowy ()
I do not understand what you try to say.

Lol, I only meant that it's not your suggestions for how things should be that usually spawns arguments with people.
Since you said you have views, and thus it translates to people's interest, I only expressed that your vision for a better Cossacks is not what sparks the discussions most of the times, but more the issues with the two existent Cossacks it does.

So yes, your suggestions for Cossacks III are, at the least, interesting, IMO. That was never the issue for disagreements, in my eyes. I hope I was clear now.

MarshalDate: Tuesday, 31/March/2015, 5:26 PM | Message # 40
Count
Quote domCossack ()
I am from Poland, therefore so strongly defend my position or statments.

Poland!  Next to the Spaniards during the American Revolution and the French during the Napoleonic wars, the Polish uniforms were the best in my opinion.

Stay strong my friend, but keep an open mind.

By the way, I'm from New York, but my grandparents are from Puerto Rico.

Forum » Cossacks III » GamePlay » Cossacks 3
Search: