[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: EbelAngel  
Forum » General Talk » General Chat » Problem with 8.1 (Problem with game)
Problem with 8.1
martinstowasserDate: Tuesday, 23/June/2015, 11:05 AM | Message # 1
Esquire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hello,I've bought a Cossack pack with all Cossacks games in Steam Summer Sale (Cossacks and American Conquest Pack).

I have no problems with Cossacks European Wars or Cossacks Art of War. Unfortunately I have a big problem with Cossacks II: Battle for Europe.

The problem appears when I try to launch Cossack II: Battle for Europe. In that moment game just crashes. I searched an advice on the internet and I've found some tips. I tried to delete two documents of name settings as was written in one of these tips. After this, the game started. I have startup problems, but it got launched. After that i started playing campaign but another problem appeared. When I started to play the game was ultra slow and delayed so I wasn't able to do anything. I was looking for another advice and I understood that I had to set log.txt attribute to "read only" (which was placed in root directory of the game). I did it but it's not working.

I've picked official support as the last help. I hope you can help me to solve this problem, I love Cossacks and I was hoping to enjoy this great game without troubles.

Thank you
Regards.

MarshalDate: Wednesday, 24/June/2015, 1:57 AM | Message # 2
Count
Group: Users
Awards: 0
What are your system specs?

I happened to buy this and it works perfectly for my comp.  http://www.amazon.com/Histori....ossacks

One thing though, being you use Windows 8.1, I can't help you because I have no experience with that OS, also, it stinks.

Me

1st Prince de Wagram, 1st Duc de Valangin, 1st Sovereign Prince de Neuchatel, Marshal of France, Marshal Louis Alexandre Berthier

Forum » General Talk » General Chat » Problem with 8.1 (Problem with game)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: