[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: EbelAngel  
Forum » General Talk » Site Suggestions & Comments » Codes for Multiplayer (Codes for Multiplayer)
Codes for Multiplayer
JackONeillDate: Saturday, 01/June/2013, 7:39 PM | Message # 1
Esquire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Greetings All,

First, if this is in the wrong section, could the moderator please move it.

Next, does anyone know of there is a "generic" code of some type one could use to play online?
Here's the deal - I have an older copy of both Cossacks II and Battle for Europe. Purchased both of them way back. Didn't play them much so never got the codes for multiplayer from GSC or whoever. Now, I have a grandson old enough to play them, (He LOVES the original Cossacks games, BTW, as did I), but neither CDV or GSC really supports the game. We'd like to play against each other but can't because of the code situation. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance. smile

"Molon Labe"

Jack O'Neill cool

Message edited by JackONeill - Saturday, 01/June/2013, 7:40 PM

DaddioDate: Sunday, 02/June/2013, 5:40 PM | Message # 2
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Unfortunately Both CDV, and gsc are not responding to much of anything these days. I do know that the steam versions are playing online. One possible option is to buy the game there and get on that way. Last I heard the game was very cheap on steam, around $10 or there a bouts.

Good luck, hope to see you online soon.

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

JackONeillDate: Sunday, 02/June/2013, 7:17 PM | Message # 3
Esquire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
D,

Thanks. F-ing marvelous. Not surprised, though. Good call on the Steam aspect.  Not a huge fan but might be worth a shot. Also, good to see you again. Recognize your sig from somewhere. Masters of the Field, maybe?

"Molon Labe"

Jack O'Neill cool

DaddioDate: Monday, 03/June/2013, 0:31 AM | Message # 4
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Yes I was with the Hawks for many years.

Good to see you are still around.

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

Forum » General Talk » Site Suggestions & Comments » Codes for Multiplayer (Codes for Multiplayer)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: