[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: EbelAngel  
Forum » General Talk » Site Suggestions & Comments » American Conquest and/or Cossacks 2?
American Conquest and/or Cossacks 2?
Captain_RiposteDate: Sunday, 26/April/2009, 0:41 AM | Message # 1
Knight
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
I'm just curious, is there a possibility of including American Conquest and Cossacks II? No pressure to do so, I understand that all three games are deep, but I just thought I'd ask since I play those, too.

"Truth is truth to the end of reckoning."---William Shakespeare's "Measure for Measure" V.I.45

EbelAngelDate: Monday, 27/April/2009, 11:10 AM | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Quote (Captain_Riposte)
is there a possibility of including American Conquest and Cossacks II?

Well, I remember Gexozoid telling me aswell that I should include stuff from AC aswell. Though I come more from a " cossacks" background and have most experience in that field, I might add AC & CII stuff.
Luckily I havent written everything down on a computer (boy that crash still hurts), I still got a pile of unprocessed written papers and documents that I once wrote. Just digged them up again and started sorting them a bit out. Its like a 3, 5 cm high pile and I ran in to some Cossacks II and AC stuff , stuff that hasnt been published before, I'm quite sure, so i'll see...
But since cossacks is the oldest game, I prefer to prioritize archiving it first.

But if you got specific questions about the game ( AC/CII), dont hesitate asking, or I might add a subforum or section in the forum dedicated for anyone that has AC/ CII questions.
That beeing said, there are still a lot of usefull AC/CII sites out there, which is not so much the case for Cossacks.

Well just my thought of the day...

EbelAngelDate: Monday, 04/May/2009, 10:39 PM | Message # 3
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
I have added sections for Cossacks II and for American Conquest in the forum and moved existing threads to the appropriate sections now, captain Riposte.

So if there are any questions, feel free to post.

I doubt i will create sections in the main page for these 2 games. I just got so much to do at the moment. Unless someone has content he would like to share.

Suggestions are always welcome

Regards

EbelAngel

Forum » General Talk » Site Suggestions & Comments » American Conquest and/or Cossacks 2?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: