• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » The better way to fall down a wall
The better way to fall down a wall
willDate: Friday, 19/March/2010, 12:39 PM | Message # 1
Knight
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
I am playing a game with 3 friends. All of us have walls, all of us, use russia nation. I tried to fall down the wall of my opponents with 192 formation of granadiers but granadiers dont works. If i broke the formation granadiers attack wall, but they need a lot of time to fall down the wall (granadiers fully updated). Do you think archers mercenaries work better than russian granadiers? Is possible to shot a wall with granadiers at formation square?

EbelAngelDate: Friday, 19/March/2010, 5:48 PM | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Well, I hope you are not using the mercenary grenadiers from the diplomatic center, because those are useless against upgrade walls.

But, the regular grenadiers from the 18th century barracks, if fully upgraded on their attack ( especially the last one +1500 - 43000 gold) should make your grenadiers have the ability to brake down a wall in no more then 5- 6 grenades. It is especially this last upgrade that makes them efficient in breaking down walls. As long as that very last attack upgrade in the barracks has been researched, it can indeed take a looooooooooooooooooong time to brake down a wall.

In any case, archer mercenaries , as you suggest are not gonna do any better, mercenaries are useless against walls. They are just quick reserve troops, thats all.

willDate: Friday, 19/March/2010, 11:48 PM | Message # 3
Knight
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Thx a lot EbelAngel. I need the last upgrade then. Ive got about 6 hundred grenadiers of 18th century barracks. Ill hope it will be enough. :)

CichorDate: Saturday, 03/April/2010, 5:36 PM | Message # 4
Earl
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
The best way (in 17c HH) is use coastal defence cannon ;]

I apologize for my english.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://www.kozacy.org/
http://forum.kozacy.org/

Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » The better way to fall down a wall
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: