[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » The Art Of War bonus missions - Enemy of the Crown (Need help!)
The Art Of War bonus missions - Enemy of the Crown
Johny_JKDate: Tuesday, 30/March/2010, 6:05 PM | Message # 1
Noblemen
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Hi everybody!
I too hope this forum is not dead and someone here knows anything about the free bonus single player mission pack/campaign "Enemy of the Crown" for Cossacks The Art of War. I'm talking about mission 5 - Christopol Settlement. I have to build an army of exact numbers of various types of soldiers. I have reached those numbers but game doesn't show me the Victory message and doesn't end.
Another thing is that other victory condition - reach the new settlement is not crossed out although I have reached the place which should be that new settlement.

Am I doing something wrong? I start to think that developers at GSC haven't gone through those missions themselves and the mission is impossible to finish. But as this is an official free campaign from creators of Cossacks and not by some fans, I expected the quality to be up to the job.

EbelAngelDate: Tuesday, 30/March/2010, 6:13 PM | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Quote (Johny_JK)
Hi everybody!
I too hope this forum is not dead and someone here knows anything about the free bonus single player mission pack/campaign "Enemy of the Crown" for Cossacks The Art of War. I'm talking about mission 5 - Christopol Settlement. I have to build an army of exact numbers of various types of soldiers. I have reached those numbers but game doesn't show me the Victory message and doesn't end.
Another thing is that other victory condition - reach the new settlement is not crossed out although I have reached the place which should be that new settlement.
Am I doing something wrong? I start to think that developers at GSC haven't gone through those missions themselves and the mission is impossible to finish. But as this is an official free campaign from creators of Cossacks and not by some fans, I expected the quality to be up to the job.

Hello Johny_JK and welcome to the forum.

Indeed you are right, this mission scenario is bugged. There is an issue with the victory conditions. You cannot achieve victory in this mission.

I will put it on the list of things to do.

Thanks for reminding me.

Best regards

[E-BEL]Angel

Johny_JKDate: Tuesday, 30/March/2010, 7:59 PM | Message # 3
Noblemen
Thank you!

I thought so this must be a bug there.

What do you mean with that list of things to do? You have some means to fix that mission?

P.S. I have some more questions about campaigns (Prussian one in particular). But for that, I think I should create a new topic.

EbelAngelDate: Tuesday, 30/March/2010, 8:02 PM | Message # 4
Site Administrator
Quote (Johny_JK)
What do you mean with that list of things to do? You have some means to fix that mission?

Yes I can fix that, but right now, there are other things on my to do list that have priority, so you are just gonna have to wait untill I find time for it.

Johny_JKDate: Tuesday, 30/March/2010, 9:25 PM | Message # 5
Noblemen
Nice!

Please, excuse my curiosity but are you one of the developers?

Message edited by Johny_JK - Tuesday, 30/March/2010, 9:26 PM

EbelAngelDate: Wednesday, 31/March/2010, 3:58 AM | Message # 6
Site Administrator
Quote (Johny_JK)
Please, excuse my curiosity but are you one of the developers?

Hehe, curiosity is good, but no I'm not one of the developpers, though I'm in contact with them and I know how to handle cossacks bunny

I will try to squeeze your request in between updating my site and making my mod. Stay tuned.

Regards

[CW][E-BEL]^_^Angel^_^

Johny_JKDate: Wednesday, 31/March/2010, 3:15 PM | Message # 7
Noblemen
Thanks again!

I'm afraid that mission 5 is not the only buggy one. Last mission 12 - Moskvas Fall also seems bugged in a same way. All main heroes have reached the center square. I have killed all the enemy troops, captured or destroyed all their buildings but Victory message still has some other thoughts about showing up.

Regards
Johny_JK from Latvia :)

jkmbekkerDate: Tuesday, 05/September/2017, 6:15 PM | Message # 8
Esquire
Group: Users
I just completed playing through the Enemy of the Crown campaign and I also noticed the mission 5 & 12 are bugged. That being said you can view the .txt files associated with the mission to view the messages and text that should've been displayed with these missions 'correct' completion.

Cheers,
Josh

Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » The Art Of War bonus missions - Enemy of the Crown (Need help!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: