• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » the REAL market trick
the REAL market trick
funfinkDate: Saturday, 07/August/2010, 1:13 AM | Message # 1
Esquire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
first off it only works w/ Ukraine and Trukey , now this trick is easy when you start your game build your town hall and mill as usual but dont upgrade your mill or even put any surfs on the field instead build about 7 more surfs and two gold mines the rest of the surfs on stone and wood. here where the market comes in ... first build it... next save up 2000-3000 gold and trade it for food (1000 gold = 5500 food) , now you have 10000+ food (after you trade rember to put upgrade your fields and then put guys on them)

DaddioDate: Saturday, 07/August/2010, 1:48 AM | Message # 2
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
And what is the advantage of all this?

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

funfinkDate: Saturday, 07/August/2010, 12:33 PM | Message # 3
Esquire
a massive point and men advantage at the start and under five min to get 10000 food

Message edited by funfink - Saturday, 07/August/2010, 12:33 PM

DaddioDate: Monday, 09/August/2010, 11:28 PM | Message # 4
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
But this is no trick at all.

You must work the market and reverse trade in order to get the full benefit of the market.

Try this one time.

Do everything the same except, trade all of your food for gold, then turn around and sell all of your gold for food.

You will see a tremendous upswing of food you receive.

But gold is truly not the resource of choice to trade with. Everyone uses stone, since it is the easiest to get very quickly (after the upgrade) and is not as needed as food or gold.

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

funfinkDate: Tuesday, 24/August/2010, 7:44 AM | Message # 5
Esquire
Thank you for the tip , im going to go try it right now biggrin oh and the reason why I trade gold "one time" at the start is because ukraine ,turkey, and i think russia (forgot about russia when writring the first time) don't requier gold to build their barracks. and the second 2 barracks in a regular country is 3000 gold

Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » the REAL market trick
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: