• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » Recording Cossacks
Recording Cossacks
Hansol357Date: Thursday, 19/August/2010, 2:13 PM | Message # 1
Noblemen
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hello I want to record Cossacks for a Lets play. I hoped that I could record Cossacks with fraps or a desktop recording program but nothing of them worked.

Fraps worked absolutely not and desktop recording programms like camstudio worked but its impossible to enjoy that video because the graphics are horrible. Everything looks grey there are no colours.

Has anybody an idea how I can record Cossacks and upload that video on youtube?

[hwk]poppenDate: Thursday, 19/August/2010, 2:59 PM | Message # 2
The master of Pike and shot
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
well if cossacks has the same function AChas ( sense its been forever sense ive played a cossacks 1 game) under options there should be a tick box where you can record and watch them in game. then use hypercam or something to take your video from there. or just leave them on the game as is.

Non progredi est regredi

Hansol357Date: Monday, 23/August/2010, 11:21 PM | Message # 3
Noblemen
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (|hwk|poppen)
well if cossacks has the same function AChas ( sense its been forever sense ive played a cossacks 1 game) under options there should be a tick box where you can record and watch them in game. then use hypercam or something to take your video from there. or just leave them on the game as is.

I did so.

I record a game, i just have to klick on load the select my recordet game and i can watch it.
I used CamStudio to record the recorded game but it has the same grafic like recording directly.

(NOTE:I have edited your post, Please refrain from using profanity in your post of we will be forced to ban you from out site.)

Daddio

[hwk]poppenDate: Tuesday, 24/August/2010, 6:00 PM | Message # 4
The master of Pike and shot
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
i suggest useing hyper cam. i used that forevor, and the graphics are just as good. you can see some of the hypercam vids here at the HWKS site, http://mastersofthefield.com/ if you scroll down you will see a battle that was caputred the same way you did. but with hypercam insted

Non progredi est regredi

Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » Recording Cossacks
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: