[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » 2 questions (austrian campaign and minor game speed issue)
2 questions
StalkerDate: Tuesday, 30/November/2010, 1:12 AM | Message # 1
Esquire
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Hi everyone. It's been a while since I played CI. I'm on win7 using ddraw.dll and color fix.

1) It's just a minor issue really, but I play on slow mode, yet every time I start a mission game speed switches to fast mode. A bit annoying. Also the fire, sea and mill animations are ridiculously fast.

2) Also, has anyone noticed instability in the Austrian campaign, mission Alasce? Loading the game in this mission most often causes a crash. A bug?

Thanks

PS: I'm in the process of learning my way in C++, with enough time, and given that I don't loose my interest, I will probably script some of my own missions so it would be nice if I could post them here. I always wanted to create my fictional campaign. Cheers and keep this page alive!

It was only after I liked it that I realized that S.T.A.L.K.E.R. was actually made by the GSC...

Message edited by Stalker - Tuesday, 30/November/2010, 12:28 PM

Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » 2 questions (austrian campaign and minor game speed issue)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: