[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » Lan game speed (How do I lower the game speed when playing on a LAN?)
Lan game speed
laganDate: Wednesday, 11/July/2012, 7:11 PM | Message # 1
Noblemen
Group: Users
Awards: 0
As the topic said, how do i lower the game speed when playing on a LAN? I have changed to "slow mode" on both computers and game speed at zero under options before starting. When I have started the game I press F12 and change to "slow mode". But it still runns fair too fast, not playable. Anyone got a solution?. I play 1.35 och windows 7 and vista. Everything works fine on singla player. I've tried to LAN on M1.37 (imperia) as well but then one of the computers can't eigher host or join(?).

Sorry for my bad english...

ab_99Date: Thursday, 12/July/2012, 2:29 PM | Message # 2
Count
Group: Modders
Awards: 1
try this:

ACclock

laganDate: Thursday, 12/July/2012, 4:08 PM | Message # 3
Noblemen
Thanks for answear, but didn't work. Nothing changed when i changed the values in the program. Maby only for ac

eddieballgameDate: Wednesday, 05/February/2014, 4:47 AM | Message # 4
Esquire
Just recently bought "Cossacks Anthology". Back to War runs great in single mode, but in multiplay the "game speed" cannot be adjusted to "slow". I have searched everywhere for a solution & have found no viable fixes....EXCEPT one.
   The only thing that works for me is setting the resolution to the max your computer/monitor will allow. Best if you can use a
larger monitor for a laptop. The game is still in "fast mode" but is much more playable. You may have to use the arrow keys on occasion, but worth the effort.
   I had forgotten how good this game was.

Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » Lan game speed (How do I lower the game speed when playing on a LAN?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: