[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » Troops strangely walking into enemy zones??Strange crashes!
Troops strangely walking into enemy zones??Strange crashes!
navinkumarpkDate: Friday, 16/October/2009, 4:11 AM | Message # 1
Noblemen
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys ever had this experience where for no reason, several of your troops, grenadiers,musketeers,drummers or villagers start walking off into the enemy controlled zones and attacking them disregarding your commands?They walk over the moment the peace time ends in Deathmatch, this happens, I cannot even put them into formation!Its not a great number, but when drummers do it for example, this messes up the process of making formations and so on because you have no drummers to do so...Hmm Has anyone experienced this?

To crown it all, after we force them back and they walk off to engage the enemy, they attack, are killed quickly and then the game crashes to desktop...

Me and my friend are using the OC Mod 1.6 and we have played several maps, a desert one and a islands map with no problem of crashes...Could you tell us if there is anything we could do?

EbelAngelDate: Friday, 16/October/2009, 6:22 PM | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Quote (navinkumarpk)
Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys ever had this experience where for no reason, several of your troops, grenadiers,musketeers,drummers or villagers start walking off into the enemy controlled zones and attacking them disregarding your commands?They walk over the moment the peace time ends in Deathmatch, this happens, I cannot even put them into formation!Its not a great number, but when drummers do it for example, this messes up the process of making formations and so on because you have no drummers to do so...Hmm Has anyone experienced this?
To crown it all, after we force them back and they walk off to engage the enemy, they attack, are killed quickly and then the game crashes to desktop...
Me and my friend are using the OC Mod 1.6 and we have played several maps, a desert one and a islands map with no problem of crashes...Could you tell us if there is anything we could do?

Hi,

don't really know what is causing this, but I read something similar about problems with formations here: http://www.cdv-forum.de/cdvboard/english/showthread.php?t=60431

Do your troops also walk off if they are on standground mode?

Regards

E.A.

navinkumarpkDate: Saturday, 17/October/2009, 6:50 AM | Message # 3
Noblemen
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Well, yes formations are also affected, these 'deviant' units do not obey my commands and go into formations either, but the bigger problem is that they walk into enemy zones the moment the peacetime timer runs out...Not just grenadiers or such, but villagers too!They refuse to work and just wander off...But I can tie them down in one way though, by forcing them to build towers on the borders...The units I can force into guard mode, but little else...Perhaps this is a glitch of some sort?

Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » Troops strangely walking into enemy zones??Strange crashes!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: