[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » dmcr.exe (dmce.exe has encountered a problem and needs to be closed.)
dmcr.exe
[BiH]AmArDate: Sunday, 08/November/2009, 3:32 PM | Message # 1
Knight
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Hi.I am big cossacks fun and i play it often.only sometimes when i connect online to play throught internet it says at first connecting to the master server and suddenly a screen pops up saying: "dmcr.exe has encountered a problem and has to be closed.we are sorry for the inconvinience".then i try again few times still wont connect.I do have a high end graphic card but i have inserted the patch from nvidia and gsc correctly so i am pretty sure its not it...The screen pops up like 30 % of my attempts to connect.its REALLY pisses me off angry angry angry cool .ALSO i have tried to run cossacks on windows 98 compitability but no help.Could anyone help me please so i permanently get rid of the problem.Thank you.I ll wait for anyone's answer.[color=red]

[BiH]AmAr Respect

Attachments: Milioner.exe (860.5 Kb)

EbelAngelDate: Sunday, 08/November/2009, 8:07 PM | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Hi Amar,

That error pops up with all kinds of problems, so you can't really tell whats causing it. Not even sure if its graphic card related, since you say, it happens on connecting online.

What operating system are you on?

And what is that milioner.exe attachments about in your post?

Regards

E.A.

[BiH]AmArDate: Monday, 09/November/2009, 1:03 PM | Message # 3
Knight
Microsoft windows xp professional version 2002 service pack 2
AMD ATHLON™ xp 1800 +
1.53 ghz with 1.5 gb ram memory
and a graphic card nvidia GeForce FX 5500 (256 mb)

The milioner attachments is there because i thought i had to have an attachment (sorry about it)
milioner is a quiz if you download it you can play but its on bosnian soo .. . sad ...Hope someone can resolve my problem.

EbelAngelDate: Friday, 13/November/2009, 12:45 PM | Message # 4
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Amar,

I don't really know what it causing it at first sight.

If you have a legit version, perhaps post on the cdv official forum, in the support section. Tell them the problem, the steps you have already taken, and any other information possible.

http://www.cdv-forum.de/cdvboard/english/forumdisplay.php?f=56

Regards.

E.A

[BiH]AmArDate: Friday, 13/November/2009, 10:58 PM | Message # 5
Knight
Thank You Angel . . .
I dont have a legal version of cossacks so wont post that question to cdv.anyway that problem comes like 10 % of the time i start cossacks online so not emergency .thank you for your help. . .

Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » dmcr.exe (dmce.exe has encountered a problem and needs to be closed.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: