[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » Map & Scenario Editing » problem with map editor (how to draw sectors lines)
problem with map editor
willDate: Tuesday, 02/March/2010, 12:21 PM | Message # 11
Knight
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Please send me a 3 players RNO, i have no one. I only have a 2 players RNO. I dont need the map, ill do it, but i have only 2 players RNO. Do you have anything type map similar to mine, but with 3 players? And thx for your help.

Message edited by will - Tuesday, 02/March/2010, 12:21 PM

EbelAngelDate: Tuesday, 02/March/2010, 12:29 PM | Message # 12
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Just go to single player-- random map, set up to your likings ( peace time, options, nations,AI,...), start the map. Exit

Go to editor and there are always 3 RNO files in your cossacks directory.

One of them is the map you have just generated in single player. They are automatically stored there.

So if you generate 3 maps in a row, those 3 RNO maps will be the last 3 maps you generated, just look at the date & hour of the map to determine which one is the one you last created in single player.

Do not change the start positions in the editor, do not change nations from one place of the map to another.

RNO maps are limited, its far better to create new maps, but then you won't have peace time, unless you script it.

willDate: Wednesday, 03/March/2010, 6:26 PM | Message # 13
Knight
Thx a lot. Now i know how to do it. Im very pleased to meet you. If i have more questions ill ask you.

Added (03/March/2010, 6:26 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Hi again. The map is finished, and fully operative but it has got a problem. I put 60 mins peace time in RNO options, but when i start to play AI attacks me at 15 mins or so. I dont understand why. Could anybody help me?

If anybody want to download map i paste a link to do it:

http://rapidshare.com/files/358446622/definitivobueno.rar.html

EbelAngelDate: Thursday, 04/March/2010, 2:46 AM | Message # 14
Site Administrator
Quote (will)
Hi again. The map is finished, and fully operative but it has got a problem. I put 60 mins peace time in RNO options, but when i start to play AI attacks me at 15 mins or so. I dont understand why. Could anybody help me?
If anybody want to download map i paste a link to do it:
http://rapidshare.com/files/358446622/definitivobueno.rar.html

I'll have a look tomorrow, unless someone else knows what might be causing this?

willDate: Thursday, 04/March/2010, 10:39 AM | Message # 15
Knight
Thx a lot EbelAngel. Take a look when you can and please tell me if you see something wrong.

EbelAngelDate: Sunday, 07/March/2010, 1:26 PM | Message # 16
Site Administrator
Just played your map. Indeed there seems to be a problem with the AI attacking rather early depending on the AI difficulty. This can mean 2 things. Either there is an issue with the peace time amount or no peace time at all is present on the map.

Tell me, which color are you playing under? ( red, blue or purple). I played with red.

Also, if as you said in one of your previous posts you want to play this map with 2 friends with 60 peace time, why don't you just agree not to attack before 60 minutes?
Or do you really want the peace time to be there?
If so and if I can't find out what's wrong with your map, I'll give you one with 60 peace time and any requirements you want.

willDate: Sunday, 07/March/2010, 8:45 PM | Message # 17
Knight
Thx EbelAngel. I played and i want to play with reds. With my friends no problem on line because we can respect pt. But i want to know if is possible why AI attacks me before pt finish. When i play alone i want computer respect the pt, and i dont know how to solve it. Thx about your time spending to solve the problem. I think is more important to me to know what it happens. Ill make some more maps and i need to fix this problem. Is possible? Thx EbelAngel.

Forum » Cossacks I » Map & Scenario Editing » problem with map editor (how to draw sectors lines)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: