[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » Map & Scenario Editing » Suggestion about one standard to people uploaded maps
Suggestion about one standard to people uploaded maps
CichorDate: Monday, 06/September/2010, 8:37 PM | Message # 1
Earl
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Everyone who is register can upload files: mods, patches, manuals and maps. I suggest to uploaded all maps by one standard.

In Category we marks: "maps" and for which version of game is maps. IF we don't know for sure that maps for C1:EW will work on others versions of game, then write only C1:EW.
Rememeber! Most of maps to C: EW will be work on TAoW and BtW and it is no matter whether you write or not about it.

Any real problems will be with maps in mods, especially battles. Then you should inform about it in short and entry full description.
Thanks to Agrid we know that maps work well in 1.37 Imperia Mod. I try several of it with my friends in 17th c HH Mod and work too.

Entry name
"{name of map} - {version of game e.g.: C1: EW or C1: TAoW or C1: BtW or name of mod/mods}

Short description:
Here you write few words about map.

Entry full text:
Here we write about details.

1) Copy text from Short description eventually add more information.

2) Eventually - where are you found map. It can be simple link to site if you don't remember or it is your own work then miss this point.

3) Paste this:
$IMAGE1$
It added possibility to upload miniscreen of map. Right file we upload in one of line below Entry full text.

4) Write name or contact to author. If you don't know name of author then write "unknown", if you write your name. This piont is necessary!

5) Readme file (if is including to pack with map). If you only want you can translate readme text for your native language.

Between all above points paste special horizontally line. Just one click in edition panel (panel with size of type, bold, italic etc.)
It is not problem to upload map in *.rar, *.zip or another format to save space for others files.

I apologize for my english.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://www.kozacy.org/
http://forum.kozacy.org/

Forum » Cossacks I » Map & Scenario Editing » Suggestion about one standard to people uploaded maps
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: