[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » Map & Scenario Editing » Towers keep disappearing in editor
Towers keep disappearing in editor
navinkumarpkDate: Sunday, 25/October/2009, 7:08 AM | Message # 1
Noblemen
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Hey there Ebel! I created a scenario on my Baltic map with several cities placed around with towers and for some strange reason, when I load the map, the towers in the cities(Netherlands and Denmark) vanish, I load again, and the towers appear but only for one of the cities(Netherlands OR Denmark but not both) Is there some limit on towers per color, because I only built as many as the villagers could build and I used a different nation's villagers, i.e. Scotland,Sweden to build more towers for Denmark/Netherlands. What on earth is going on?Why is Cossacks acting up?

EbelAngelDate: Thursday, 29/October/2009, 8:33 AM | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Hi

Not sure really what is causing this.
What did you mean with:

Quote (navinkumarpk)
because I only built as many as the villagers could build

Surely the limit is how much money you have right? I have never seen a limit on buildings.
Do note that its possible that any object in game is considered a sprite and hence counts towards the total limit.

Are you trying to build multiple nations under one color perhaps?

Regards

E.A.

navinkumarpkDate: Thursday, 29/October/2009, 9:40 PM | Message # 3
Noblemen
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
It seems there is a limit on the towers. I had infinity money settings when I was designing the scenario. I did try to build more towers using Danish villagers when the Dutch villagers of my color could not build anymore Dutch towers. But the funny thing is when I load the map, sometimes they appear, while at other times they disappear....Very strange.

Forum » Cossacks I » Map & Scenario Editing » Towers keep disappearing in editor
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: