[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » Map & Scenario Editing » Scenario editing(Scenario Tool) (Please help me.)
Scenario editing(Scenario Tool)
EbelAngelDate: Saturday, 21/November/2009, 5:35 PM | Message # 11
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Quote (cossack)
By the way may i ask you, you're American or Englishman? Your English, in my view, is magnificent

I'm Belgian, Flemish actually, and as such English is my 4th language after the 3 official Belgian languages ( Dutch, French & German).

If my english is good, then all credits for that go to an exceptionnaly good education system in Belgium. In school, when we had exams, my english results were always around 55-60%, which isn't really good I reckon, but then again, I never really 'studied' hard.

By the way, your english is just fine, I understand it.

Let me know how it works out with your scenario's, the both of you, ok?

Regards

cossackDate: Wednesday, 25/November/2009, 9:26 AM | Message # 12
Noblemen
Group: Modders
Awards: 0
EbelAngel
Gerasym promised me to send his scenario that I see how he made it, because mine, as i've already said, doesn't work. But Gerasym can't now it send, he says his internet's speed is low, and he is busy. Well, while i wait him i want to know there are in that c.tool such functions as, for example, "Units of Group is selected/unselected" or " Gates of Group is Open/ Close". If you know, please tell me.

(22/November/2009, 11:05 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Added (25/November/2009, 9:26 Am)
---------------------------------------------
EbelAngel
I tried to make my mission, I am happening an error along. Kind of sth is associate with the abrupt end (of file) of my mission.cpp.
I dont know what must i do, in order make everything to work properly.
Could you tell me how i must make a beginning of the mission ?(At first one need click on the c++ program, then press "New", and what must i do after?).
By the way i want to know there are in the scenario tool such functions such as, for example, (conditions) "Units of Group is selected/unselected" or " Gates of Group is Open/ Close"?
Please answer my questions if you can help me.

Message edited by cossack - Sunday, 22/November/2009, 11:05 AM

Forum » Cossacks I » Map & Scenario Editing » Scenario editing(Scenario Tool) (Please help me.)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: