[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » Map & Scenario Editing » dmcr.lib(in directory of Scenario tool) (Help me please)
dmcr.lib(in directory of Scenario tool)
GerasymDate: Friday, 27/November/2009, 11:45 AM | Message # 1
Noblemen
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
EbelAngel
I added this function <ChangeUnitParam(GAMEOBJ* Type,byte NI,int AddDamage,int DamType,int AddShield);>
to <Mission.h> when I used it I saw two mistakes:

<<error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ChangeUnitParam referenced in function _ProcessScenary Mission.obj Mission>>

<<fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals D:\Program\Games\Cossacks - Back To War\UserMissions\Ukraine\Missua01\Mission.dll Mission>>
I tried to add (DamType,NI,AddDamage,AddShield)
struct OneUnit{
byte AddDamage;
byte AddShield;
word DamType;
word NI;
};//But it didnt work.
It looks like the library file (dmcr.lib) doesn't contain a link to that particular function.
Is the way that allows me to use this function , or not ?Must I forget about it and use other functions ?

EbelAngelDate: Saturday, 28/November/2009, 1:23 AM | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Gerasym,

I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but, did you by any chance try to use one of the European Wars or The Art Of War missions in Back to War?

Google the error, check up on microsoft visual assertion errors, ..., you already have half the answer in your thread above, so... there's little I can do about that. Just move on I'd say....

Regards

E.A.

Forum » Cossacks I » Map & Scenario Editing » dmcr.lib(in directory of Scenario tool) (Help me please)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: