[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » Modding » Need Help for my first cossacks mod (C1 mod help)
Need Help for my first cossacks mod
OssDate: Sunday, 29/August/2010, 8:38 AM | Message # 11
Count
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
I believe its attack pause.

[hwk]poppenDate: Monday, 30/August/2010, 0:11 AM | Message # 12
The master of Pike and shot
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
yes. thank you oss, it sliped my mind

Non progredi est regredi

EbelAngelDate: Thursday, 02/September/2010, 1:12 AM | Message # 13
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
@ Hansol, are your problems sorted then?

Haven't had much time lately, but if your problems persist, upload a version of your mod in .rar either in attachment or in the upload section, and write down what goes wrong and i'll have a look at it.

Regards

Hansol357Date: Thursday, 16/September/2010, 11:51 AM | Message # 14
Noblemen
Group: Users
Quote (EbelAngel)
@ Hansol, are your problems sorted then?
Haven't had much time lately, but if your problems persist, upload a version of your mod in .rar either in attachment or in the upload section, and write down what goes wrong and i'll have a look at it.
Regards

no I didnt solved them.

and sorry for my late answer, my studies will start soon and i am a little bit in trouble

here is the rar file
http://www.file-upload.net/download-2824510/upload.zip.html

it contains the files and my problems

Edit: I have a new PC now with Windows 7, runs Cossacks under windows 7?

Message edited by Hansol357 - Thursday, 16/September/2010, 11:52 AM

CichorDate: Thursday, 16/September/2010, 12:49 PM | Message # 15
Earl
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Quote (Hansol357)
Edit: I have a new PC now with Windows 7, runs Cossacks under windows 7?

Yes.
Below is link to patch if appear problem with colours:
http://cossacksworld.ucoz.co.uk/load/c_i_ac_windows_7_fix/23-1-0-90

I apologize for my english.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://www.kozacy.org/
http://forum.kozacy.org/

crister_09Date: Monday, 12/September/2016, 8:30 PM | Message # 16
Esquire
Group: Users
Hello. I am new here, i don't have much experience with modding in Cossacks BTW. I want to make a mode for square formation without drummer and officer, for example like computer (very hard, or hard etc.) I want it very much for all soldiers like computer. Who can help me? How i can do this, or how i can start this mode?

-Thank you very much, succes for future!

EbelAngelDate: Friday, 16/September/2016, 10:03 PM | Message # 17
Site Administrator
Quote crister_09 ()
Hello. I am new here, i don't have much experience with modding in Cossacks BTW. I want to make a mode for square formation without drummer and officer, for example like computer (very hard, or hard etc.) I want it very much for all soldiers like computer. Who can help me? How i can do this, or how i can start this mode?-Thank you very much, succes for future!

Look for the LST files, they contain formation data, they can be found inside the ALL.GSC. I hope you are reading the modding section on the main page.
Start reading here : http://cossacksworld.ucoz.co.uk/index/0-24

ivenendDate: Friday, 21/October/2016, 6:35 AM | Message # 18
Knight
Group: Checked
Well, The forum has an anti-spam feature enabled. It does not allow users with less than 3 posts to create new threads. But I need help...

My problem is that I installed the GSCUtil according to the guide on the site, but when I try to open a GSC or GS1 file, a little window appear and it says that "Invalid or corrupted file!"

What's wrong? I have made a poser unit model and want to import it into Cossacks 1, but the first step frustrates me...

Can anybody help?

Message edited by ivenend - Friday, 21/October/2016, 6:39 AM

EbelAngelDate: Friday, 21/October/2016, 7:19 AM | Message # 19
Site Administrator
Quote ivenend ()
Well, The forum has an anti-spam feature enabled. It does not allow users with less than 3 posts to create new threads. But I need help...My problem is that I installed the GSCUtil according to the guide on the site, but when I try to open a GSC or GS1 file, a little window appear and it says that "Invalid or corrupted file!"

What's wrong? I have made a poser unit model and want to import it into Cossacks 1, but the first step frustrates me...

Can anybody help?

Sorry about the spam protection, but we had quite a few hard learning spammers lately, they left me no choice.

Try the 'choose alternate decrypting algorythm : scheme01". Although I think thats for the russian version of the game. Worth a try.
I got a feeling it has something to do with the language. What language is your OS in, is that chinese?

Forum » Cossacks I » Modding » Need Help for my first cossacks mod (C1 mod help)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: