• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » Modding » Better AI in Btw by copy .dll files from imperia
Better AI in Btw by copy .dll files from imperia
laganDate: Thursday, 12/July/2012, 3:17 PM | Message # 1
Noblemen
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I have both the imperia mod and 1.35(BTW) installed in different folders. In the imperia folder i can ser several AI folders, containing .dll files for every country, even countries that has been removed in this version e.g. Denmark. Have anyone tested to copy this .dll files to the AI folder in Btw? If the AI gets smarter and so the gamle would be funnier

EbelAngelDate: Saturday, 14/July/2012, 9:59 AM | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Hi,

the AI files you refer to in Imperia, are there, because you can choose in Imperia to play with the 135 version for missions if I recall correctly. For this the game needs these AI files. I do not believe they are any different than the original one's.

Hope that answers you question.

laganDate: Sunday, 15/July/2012, 10:38 PM | Message # 3
Noblemen
Thanks ebenangel,
The files are bigger in the imperia folder, so there have to be som differance. Bit ofcourse i can test myself and se if anything changes

MrRivDate: Wednesday, 02/January/2013, 9:32 PM | Message # 4
Knight
There are changes. I am not sure with how importing those AI files into BTW (1.35) will work, because Imperia has a few new units that the AI might use. You can try, but I will not guarantee full functionality.

I speak English. Je parle francais. Mowim po polsku. Говорю на русском. Ich spreche Deutsch.

Historian and C/C++/C#, Java, Python, Basic, HTML, XML programmer.

Forum » Cossacks I » Modding » Better AI in Btw by copy .dll files from imperia
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: