• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » Modding » MOD 1 and Windows 7 Colour Fix
MOD 1 and Windows 7 Colour Fix
whatifDate: Thursday, 25/April/2013, 0:07 AM | Message # 1
Esquire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I've got all the colour issues fixed for all the cossacks games using a bat file to stop and restart explorer.exe.   The problem is with MOD 1 which runs from clancher.exe still has the same problem.  Does anybody know what I need to put in the bat file to fix this for MOD 1?

ta

EbelAngelDate: Friday, 26/April/2013, 11:07 AM | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Open dmcr.bat with notepad ( rightclick , open with...) and try changing dmcr.exe with clancer.exe, save and see if that works.

eg.=

Code
taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe
dmcr.exe
Start explorer.exe

to

Code
taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe
clancher.exe
Start explorer.exe

I haven't got mod1 installed at the moment, so  i can't try myself now, but let me know if that works.

whatifDate: Thursday, 02/May/2013, 2:54 PM | Message # 3
Esquire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
The BAT file doesn't work with clancher.exe.   I've found a solution though by using the timeout command.   I've set it for four hours but this can be changed to suit, anything from how many hours you want to play up to 99999 seconds or -1 for indefinite
All you do after exiting Mod 1 is press any key and this will restart explorer.exe.   Make sure you exit though while timeout is still running, that is don't go beyong the time limit you have set to play the game or you'll have the graphics problem again

code
taskkill /f /im explorer.exe
clancher.exe
timeout /14400
start explorer.exe

Forum » Cossacks I » Modding » MOD 1 and Windows 7 Colour Fix
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: