[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » Modding » Cossacks:Back to War- Imperia steam version (Problems with the DMCR)
Cossacks:Back to War- Imperia steam version
justWantFIleDate: Thursday, 07/August/2014, 3:03 AM | Message # 11
Esquire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
sorry to bump this thread but I can't get Imperia to work properly with steam version. MOD1 works fine but Imperia gives me the color issue. The DirectDraw and Windows 7 fix don't seem to work either :/

any help?

EbelAngelDate: Friday, 08/August/2014, 10:39 AM | Message # 12
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Not sure, maybe try to shut down explorer.exe while playing manually?

Start the game, go to task manager ( ctrl+alt+del ) , select the process tab, find explorer.exe and shut it down
Alt tab into the game, see if that helps.

When you'r done playing, go back to task manager, select new task and restart explorer.exe.

justWantFIleDate: Tuesday, 12/August/2014, 3:50 AM | Message # 13
Esquire
hmm that doesnt seem to fix it :/

windows explorer being active doesn't seem to affect it like it does on other machines. I tried ending it before and during, crazy colors persist.  Just to be sure I validated the files on steam and tried it all again and nothing. Looks like it isn't a simple fix  weep

MarshalDate: Tuesday, 12/August/2014, 3:59 AM | Message # 14
Count
Hi, I have a suggestion, right click the game and click the compatibility tab in the pop up window, from there click under settings section "Run in 256 colors" and try to fiddle with the different settings available there, it may work.  Just my two cents.

1st Prince de Wagram, 1st Duc de Valangin, 1st Sovereign Prince de Neuchatel, Marshal of France, Marshal Louis Alexandre Berthier

DarkCrusaderDate: Wednesday, 01/October/2014, 2:15 AM | Message # 15
Esquire
I'm having problems to with installing it to the steam version and I've tried all of this but I keep getting lost it's very complicated install to me.

Forum » Cossacks I » Modding » Cossacks:Back to War- Imperia steam version (Problems with the DMCR)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: