Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » Modding » Question for Imperia mod
Question for Imperia mod
nhinhonhinhoDate: Tuesday, 11/November/2014, 4:38 PM | Message # 1
Esquire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Well EbelAngel suggested me to make a new thread here smile

I'm playing Imperia mod again. It's good but I have some problem with shooters can't shoot through their own troops. That method broke the mod. Say all 17th century musketeers and Dragoon become
useless. Is there anyway to remove that factor? I want my troops to shoot through
the other like in unmoded game. Also I want to reintroduce the 'hold position command'
back for non-formation units!

Well this's my first comment/threat here.

Message edited by nhinhonhinho - Monday, 24/November/2014, 2:22 AM

domCossackDate: Saturday, 22/November/2014, 11:00 PM | Message # 2
Baron
Group: Users
Awards: 0
sleep Excuse me, but I'm pretty sure Ebel didn't suggest you to make any "threat" here. (Sorry, I joke. You mean 'thread', by the way) =P

To be honest, I don't usually have much of that problem in the Imperia mod. Even though I often hear complaints about it. Yes, the units become less responsive if they are standing still because they will only fire when they see an opening through your own lines (at least they look for one). It happens more often if you're consistently switching positions. Or if you spam the attack button. tongue Though I admit that that is too much baby-sitting. On the bright side, the same happens to whoever your formation is fighting against. Of course, since the game does not seem prepared to either: have the lines to fall behind after shooting their round, or the first lines to crouch, very little can be done to improve that. And if there is some way to remove that feature in their mod, I don't know what you would have to edit, unfortunately.

And by the "hold position", you mean 'stand ground' ability? It is still there... o.O

Forum » Cossacks I » Modding » Question for Imperia mod
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: