• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, EbelAngel  
Forum » Cossacks II » Gameplay » C2 crash
C2 crash
prodigiousbastardDate: Tuesday, 11/October/2011, 10:05 PM | Message # 1
Esquire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
For some reason everytime I move my screen next to a river with a bridge my game freezes and crashes.

Message edited by prodigiousbastard - Tuesday, 11/October/2011, 11:26 PM

DaddioDate: Wednesday, 12/October/2011, 0:30 AM | Message # 2
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
This is a problem that was present in the original game. The patch 1.2 will fix it.

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

prodigiousbastardDate: Wednesday, 12/October/2011, 0:47 AM | Message # 3
Esquire
When I try to install it, it says I need to install the game when I already did. By the way I installed from Steam.

Message edited by prodigiousbastard - Wednesday, 12/October/2011, 1:07 AM

EbelAngelDate: Wednesday, 12/October/2011, 1:01 PM | Message # 4
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Im not familiar with the steam version. I do remember that steam has its games installed in their own folders and as such the regular 1.2 patch installer might not find it.

I cant remember now, but is there an option on the installer to manually select the folder where the game is installed?

If not, an extraction off the 1.2 patch files and then a manual copy - paste into the steam folder might work?

If all else fails, since it is a steam version, perhaps ask on the steam forum itself? I know MaNoWar, GSC programmer frequents those forums to provide support.

Its weird though that, the steam version isnt 1.2 patched already. If it isnt, what were they thinking when they released the steam versions?

If any or all off the above fails, come back and I'll see if I can help you further.

prodigiousbastardDate: Wednesday, 12/October/2011, 3:55 PM | Message # 5
Esquire
Okay, thanks.

DaddioDate: Friday, 14/October/2011, 2:21 AM | Message # 6
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
I know its a little strange but over at cdv forum it is reported that the Steam version not only is not 1.2 patched, but is a very early version of 1.0 that has many problems.

The 1.2 patch becomes mandatory just to get it to perform in a reasonable manner.

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

Forum » Cossacks II » Gameplay » C2 crash
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: