• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, EbelAngel  
Forum » Cossacks II » Gameplay » hello. i`m looking for a cannon
hello. i`m looking for a cannon
burosakaDate: Saturday, 19/May/2012, 1:30 PM | Message # 1
Esquire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
hi! i remember something like a `victoria` cannon long time ago i`ve played cossacks 2 the art of war. it`s like a big @ss cannon. can you guys remember witch nation has it ? and thnx!

EbelAngelDate: Monday, 21/May/2012, 10:22 AM | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Quote (burosaka)
hi! i remember something like a `victoria` cannon long time ago i`ve played cossacks 2 the art of war. it`s like a big @ss cannon. can you guys remember witch nation has it ? and thnx!

Hi, I'm a bit confused. You posted in the Cossacks 2 section but say ' cossacks 2 the art of war". The art of war is an addon to Cossacks 1.

The Victoria is not a cannon but a ship. It can be build by virtually every nation ( except ukraine, turkey, algeria) after progressing into the 18th century and researching the required upgrades in both the academy and the shipyard.

Hope that was the answer you are looking for.

Regards.

NicholasDate: Saturday, 08/December/2012, 11:06 PM | Message # 3
Noblemen
Group: Users
Awards: 0
?

DaddioDate: Sunday, 09/December/2012, 0:45 AM | Message # 4
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
In mod 1, there is such a thing as a shore battery cannon. I think it would qualify as a big ass cannon. Very long range, and lots of damage. only found in mod 1 though.

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

Forum » Cossacks II » Gameplay » hello. i`m looking for a cannon
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: