[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, EbelAngel  
Forum » Cossacks II » Gameplay » Update Cossacks II NW's online profile (I can't update / edit it)
Update Cossacks II NW's online profile
RaskaipikaDate: Tuesday, 05/April/2016, 6:32 PM | Message # 1
Noblemen
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hi community, I'm from Spain and I've adapted the translations for the three Cossacks 1 STEAM version and too for Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars, for this last, I've fixed the "changed files" problem and updated the STEAM Version to 1.2.

The other day (4 or 5 days ago), I created my online profile for Cossacks 2: NW and everything is ok, I can connect with the master server but now, I can't edit my profile, I want to change my password and country (Bangladesh currently XD), but every time that I tried it, the game says me:

Wrong Box ID, put the correct Box ID and try it again.

WTF????, when I want to update my profile I use the same Box ID that I used when I created my online profile, remember, legit copy purchased in Steam, no piracy copy; I've contacted with GSC-World support by e-mail (new forum e-mails) but no luck, they don't respond, I don't know what I can do.

Anybody can help me please???, tips or anything will be wellcome.

Regards.

Message edited by Raskaipika - Tuesday, 05/April/2016, 6:33 PM

RaskaipikaDate: Tuesday, 05/April/2016, 7:15 PM | Message # 2
Noblemen
Quote Daddio ()
I am not sure if Steam supports the game very well.It seems that you have done all the right things. In normal conditions you should be able to make the changes you want using the Steam code.

But this is not a normal situation, the game is very old, and not really supported anymore. Ether by steam, or GSC.

It seems that the two versions (Steam, and GSC) are not totally working together.

I guess if everything else is working, you should just accept the country being incorrect, and count yourself lucky?

Good luck,

Daddio

Hi mate, thanks for your help, but no luck, the strange is that I've been able to create a profile with my CD-key but I can't update/edit it with the same CD-Key, well...

Do you know which are the directly related with the internet game?? (config, connection...) the only file that I've replaced is the ggwdc.ini file, maybe my problem is related with the internet folder and other files, I don't know.

Uohhh other thing, when I chat in the master server, I can't type more than two letters, this is very strange.

P.S.: Is not there a tool like the Cossacks I's tool for delete your account from GSC Servers????, for Cossacks 2 obviously.

Message edited by Raskaipika - Tuesday, 05/April/2016, 7:18 PM

DaddioDate: Wednesday, 06/April/2016, 4:05 PM | Message # 3
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Sorry there are no such tools that I am aware of?

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

RaskaipikaDate: Wednesday, 06/April/2016, 4:13 PM | Message # 4
Noblemen
Quote Daddio ()
Sorry there are no such tools that I am aware of

Thanks again mate, I will try to fix my problem or find out something about it.

P.S.: Can you take a look to my new thread about Cossacks I??? (I don't know if is the correct subforum)

Forum » Cossacks II » Gameplay » Update Cossacks II NW's online profile (I can't update / edit it)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: