• «
Forum moderator: Daddio, EbelAngel  
Forum » Cossacks II » Gameplay » Cossacks.com
Cossacks.com
NowyDate: Sunday, 03/January/2010, 2:05 PM | Message # 11
Marquis
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Daddio you are right and this is why I asked about CDV in the beginning.

Nevertheless it GSC developed C2 and therefore I also asked can they or another professional team back to this game.

I do not uderstand why all they abandon game which still have nice potential, few interesting ideas and could achive good prospects.

It should be better prepered, more realistic and 'historical accurate'. Then many Napoleonic fans in the world will can enjoy this game.

If game had many silly mistakes it quickly bored and this is why C2 had some problems. However it could have more costomers, but this game needs

some improvements and better marketing. Therefore few mods or even new add-on is necessary there.

I do not think that it needs a lot of money. It needs professional work of course, but also needs to feel like doing this better.

[BiH]AmArDate: Sunday, 03/January/2010, 8:02 PM | Message # 12
Knight
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
True for few mods and preparation you don't need a lot of money in deed.I mean few guys make mods for free and for fun,And they don't want to do it for bussines ?
When it comes to publishing it , sales etc... they could make the project in Ukraine only cause that shouldn't cost them more than like 5000 Euro .If they can not get 5000 euros then they must be the poorest developers sad ...

Forum » Cossacks II » Gameplay » Cossacks.com
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: