[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, EbelAngel  
Forum » Cossacks II » Gameplay » GameRanger: A better way to play Cossacks II online
GameRanger: A better way to play Cossacks II online
Scott_KevillDate: Wednesday, 13/January/2010, 7:52 AM | Message # 1
Esquire
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Just letting you know about a better online gaming service I have created called GameRanger at www.GameRanger.com

GameRanger supports over 600 games including the entire Cossacks series:
- Cossacks: European Wars
- Cossacks: European Wars Demo
- Cossacks: The Art of War
- Cossacks: The Art of War Demo
- Cossacks: Back to War
- Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars
- Cossacks II: Battle for Europe

GameRanger is very fast and very easy to use, and does not bloat your PC like GSA.

GameRanger does not need port-forwarding (it works with routers automatically), and it is safer and more reliable than Hamachi and does not have a user limit.

Please give it a try. The Stronghold: Crusader players have already moved to GameRanger away from GSA, and GameRanger is also the most popular place for Age of Empires II and Heroes of Might & Magic.

I checked with EbelAngel before posting this to make sure it was okay. You can also read some early feedback from others where I originally posted it on the newlcn forum here.

EbelAngelDate: Wednesday, 13/January/2010, 8:17 AM | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
For those that are having problems hosting games or when the GSC server is down, this is surely a nice alternative.

It installs easy, its not complicated to use, so give it all a try I suggest.

[E-BEL]Angel

PalesDate: Monday, 06/June/2011, 9:10 PM | Message # 3
Knight
Group: Users
How can I use gameranger with Windows 7? When I tried Xp it works fine, but with 7 after when I push the sart button in gameranger panel the game everytime crush with error message. Is there any solution this problem? I tried with Cossacks 2 Napoleonic wars and battle for Europe but problem is same.

Message edited by Pales - Monday, 06/June/2011, 9:13 PM

[HWK]AtsaDate: Tuesday, 23/October/2012, 0:02 AM | Message # 4
Esquire
Group: Users
Ya sometimes people have errors with windows seven for gameranger. It used to work on my windows 7 but lately it has been having the error you described above. For most people it can be fixed but for me I have one of the rare cases that cannot be fixed it seems. I have fixed gameranger before but the problem you have seems to have no fixes online anywhere, believe me i have looked into it a whole bunch.

[hwk]poppenDate: Tuesday, 23/October/2012, 5:17 AM | Message # 5
The master of Pike and shot
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
try closing explorer.exe before launch. thats the fix for AC and Cossacks 1

Non progredi est regredi

Forum » Cossacks II » Gameplay » GameRanger: A better way to play Cossacks II online
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: