[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, EbelAngel  
Forum » Cossacks II » Map & Scenario Editing » Question for Ejah 'Patience' Ash aka Flamemaster (LegoTool Question)
Question for Ejah 'Patience' Ash aka Flamemaster
EbelAngelDate: Monday, 04/May/2009, 9:57 PM | Message # 1
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
@@@FlameMaster

Right, well

about the node's and Lego tool. I tried out the code you told me in HOAE ( BENodeEDIT), but it didnt work for me. So i had a look again at your screenshot and noticed that my screen is different than yours. Have a look for yourself on the two pics below.

Your SS:

My SS:

Never mind that its a different map, but notice how the bar with the players colors is different. I mean, why does it say ED_HRR00 and why is the appearance of the surrounding box different? Is that cause of the demo version?
But more important, notice i typed the codes, but no lego tool appeared in order to work with those link nodes. What am I missing here, because surely thats why it doesnt work for me in Cossacks II at the moment.
And there are a couple more differences, notice how on your screen it says Peacemode, where as on mine it says PEACMOD. In Cossacks II, it shows up just like on your screen.

I hope you know the answer Flame, cause im stuck here....without this tool, i dont think there is a way of using/Adjusting or even create new ones like this in Cossacks II.

Regards

EbelAngel

Flame_MasterDate: Tuesday, 05/May/2009, 6:48 PM | Message # 2
Baron
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Surprised that my Ucoz ID works on other Ucoz sites...

1) Looks are bland because of lack of shader support 2.0
2) Engine of demo and of Retail patch are different, so that's why there is a difference in Nation color browsing dialog.
3) Type "lego" or "LEGO" in the cheat command box
4) PEACMOD is an engine description, which on putting up in a text description like
PEACMOD Peace Mode
will make it read correctly.... smile

EbelAngelDate: Tuesday, 05/May/2009, 6:57 PM | Message # 3
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Ah, thanks flame

yes after the upgrade on the ucoz websites, all accounts work on all sites. I think the upgrade was great, but that aside.

Yes indeed, the shaders, i dont have since its an old pc im on atm

Guessed that the demo would be slightly different

Ill try out the lego code tonight
but then we still aint got it working for CII, right

Not to much bothered bout how peace mode appear, just noticed it was different.

Thanks for the reply flame

Regards

Angel

Flame_MasterDate: Tuesday, 05/May/2009, 7:07 PM | Message # 4
Baron
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Any other questions?

Message edited by Flame_Master - Tuesday, 05/May/2009, 7:07 PM

Forum » Cossacks II » Map & Scenario Editing » Question for Ejah 'Patience' Ash aka Flamemaster (LegoTool Question)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: