[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, EbelAngel  
Forum » Cossacks II » Map & Scenario Editing » Installing Custom Skirmish Maps (Directory Path.......where do I find the map Folder)
Installing Custom Skirmish Maps
KattermanDate: Wednesday, 03/March/2010, 10:46 AM | Message # 1
Esquire
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Hi, everyone!
Is there anyone who can help me with the very simple thing of telling me how to add custom skirmish maps in my Cossacks 2 Battle for Europe?

Thanks!

EbelAngelDate: Thursday, 04/March/2010, 2:15 AM | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Quote (Katterman)
Hi, everyone!
Is there anyone who can help me with the very simple thing of telling me how to add custom skirmish maps in my Cossacks 2 Battle for Europe?
Thanks!

Hello Katterman and welcome to the forum.

Maybe this helps? : Installing Maps on Cossacks II.

If you still have problems, let us know where and then we will help you further.

Regards

[E-BEL]Angel

jasonperezbDate: Wednesday, 24/August/2016, 5:08 AM | Message # 3
Esquire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hello, I downloaded a few maps, from the cossacks 2 info site, but I can not seem to be able to install them. I unzip the file and i get an exe file that shows a pic of the map with an option to Battle for Europe only files or full installation but the install now option is blank and I can not click on it. I even put the unzip file into my mission skirmish folder. PLS HELP!!!C

DaddioDate: Sunday, 28/August/2016, 0:05 AM | Message # 4
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
That is a common problem. It has been a while. but let me research it a little.

What is your OS? not sure I have ever tried it on win10.

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

Forum » Cossacks II » Map & Scenario Editing » Installing Custom Skirmish Maps (Directory Path.......where do I find the map Folder)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: