[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, EbelAngel  
Forum » Cossacks II » Map & Scenario Editing » Large Maps?
Large Maps?
EbelAngelDate: Monday, 29/June/2009, 8:11 PM | Message # 1
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Question a bit directed @ Daddio, unless someone else knows

Do you know if by any chance there are larger maps available for CII?

I'v looked inside the game to see if i could find anything, but the Terrain folder contains stuff from Cossacks I and is hence useless(don't ask why they left that stuff in there), so I'm still looking to see if its possible to create larger maps to build on.

Oh & Daddio, i'd like to have a private chat with you on msn, if you got some time, cause i got some questions, i won't post over here.

Regards

DaddioDate: Wednesday, 01/July/2009, 3:52 AM | Message # 2
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
As I understand it, there is only one size map in C2, I have asked this question several times to Davout, and Gex. and both say no.

Now that being said, there are some larger maps in Alexander, Nice game if you do not have it.

The way they got around the small maps in Alexander was to make the units smaller. Lagg was not present in Alexander ether.

I asked if it would be possible to reduce the size of units is C2, but the answer was that it would be a lot of trouble.

I have the grand kids this and next week, so my time is limited. I will check to see if you are on. Normally I do not sign onto MSM unless I am looking for a Hawks game.

But after that I would love to talk about cossacks with you. It is my favorite subject lol. wink

Daddio

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

EbelAngelDate: Wednesday, 01/July/2009, 9:47 AM | Message # 3
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Thanks for the answer.

I wont be looking to deep in to it then if its not possible, though i thought i got close but i ran in to an error when i tried making it larger.

I'll give it a last try by looking if a blank map from alexander is compatible, though i highly doubt it.

When you started talking to me on msn (just noticed your offline message) i was already long time in my bed. I live in the GMT+1 time zone.

Have fun with the grandkids.

Forum » Cossacks II » Map & Scenario Editing » Large Maps?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: