[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, EbelAngel  
Forum » Cossacks II » Map & Scenario Editing » Placeing troops.
Placeing troops.
DaddioDate: Wednesday, 19/August/2009, 11:45 PM | Message # 1
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Got me a noob question here.

I want to do a simple Battle map, Hawks style. And I was thinking of Lodi bridge.

I think I have figured out the bridge part. Although Lodi was a wooden bridge, I will do it in stone because it looks better in CII.

My question is how to place troops? I would like to place troops in formations and select there moral level. Since this map will have very limited roads I need them to be able to move about better than in normal CII.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Daddio

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

EbelAngelDate: Thursday, 20/August/2009, 0:03 AM | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Well as mentionned in msn, select any unit , hold down control and you will see a ghost formation appear then place it, goes fast like that.

About morale not sure, should explore the battle editor properly for that.

There is an option to set the morale, but in effect thats modifying the game and not the map.

Should have a look at one of the original created gsc battles how they set up things there.

E.A

DaddioDate: Thursday, 20/August/2009, 3:59 AM | Message # 3
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
There is an option in Skirmish that allows "arcade Mode" As I understand it, it decreases the effect that morale has on troops buy about half. I think that that would just about perfect for what I want to do.

Wounder how that option could be activated in editor?

Daddio

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

Forum » Cossacks II » Map & Scenario Editing » Placeing troops.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: