I am not well versed in American Revolution era and my favorite are Napolonic Wars, but I think that you do fine mod.
Could you tell me something about units balancing? I see you try decrease muskets accuracy and fire power.
You plan add auto fire. It will be only optional fire system or do you replece at all actual C2 fire system?
On theses screenshots we can see few interesting things as like:
* infantry fired volleys which do not destroy enemy's formations at once. It is very good. Do you decrease muskets accuracy and fire power there?
* formations fired cross another friendly formations. That is not good and what about friendly fire?
* cavalry formations passing trough infanty formations. This is common C2 problem and it is bad that still exist in your mod.
* officers and drumers are from NW yet. You will make new units there I suppose.
* you implement these big corn-fileds, where formations fight. It looks good. That small corn-fields around mills in C2 were so funny.