• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, EbelAngel  
Forum » Cossacks II » Modding » Battle maps
Battle maps
DaddioDate: Tuesday, 05/October/2010, 6:20 PM | Message # 1
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Well I am back from my Major move from Florida to Maryland.

Sorry for the delay, but it had to be done.

I should be able to begin making some Battle maps for your mod Poppen.

First, what battles would you like to start with?

Second, Do you have any Militia units? It will be hard to do any maps with out them.

I would like to use this thread to take suggestions, and hopefully to get some advise on Battle orders, and maps, and the like to help put these maps together.

So if you have any input please post here.

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

[hwk]poppenDate: Tuesday, 05/October/2010, 11:20 PM | Message # 2
The master of Pike and shot
Awards: 2
ahh yes. o remember you telling me about your move did you ever get everything situated?

as for now there are no milita units. those will be in the next patch coming in 1 week or so

as for maps. i would love to have a round 5 for when i release the final edition of the mod.
those are Trenton, Camden, Guildford courthouse ( from the movie the patriot. just to add some fun), the battle of Yorktown( american side) and possible cowpens.

again no rush. Milita to come in next patch. 5 or 6 for america. and 2 for brits hopefully

Non progredi est regredi

DaddioDate: Wednesday, 06/October/2010, 1:29 AM | Message # 3
Marquis
Awards: 4
Well the major part of the move is over, Still unpacking.

Yes I will eventually need to Militia units, and don't forget the Tory Militia as well. They were very prevalent especially in the later stage of the war.

I would suggest high fatigue, (due to the intimate knowledge of the terrain), longer range, (Most Militia uesed there own muskets, smaller caliber, but much more accurate and range than the brown bess) and no cold steel at all, as none had any bayonets.

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

[hwk]poppenDate: Wednesday, 06/October/2010, 1:42 AM | Message # 4
The master of Pike and shot
Awards: 2
well. ill make some with cold steel, just lets say they were trained. and yes i agree. im actually working on the models now. getting ready to render. im looking for basic clothing for the era

Non progredi est regredi

Forum » Cossacks II » Modding » Battle maps
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: