[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, EbelAngel  
Forum » Cossacks II » Modding » Squad Size and Road Travel (Attempting to mod, help appreciated)
Squad Size and Road Travel
DarnabitDate: Thursday, 29/August/2013, 9:04 PM | Message # 1
Esquire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hi,

First, I'd like to express my gratitude to this site as it has been a tremendous resource.

I'm currently attempting to increase squad sizes of various units. I've been modifying the orders.LST, but every time I go over 120, an error message pops up when I attempt to start a game. "Square120 has no SYM2" and "Square120 has no SYM4." I have no idea what this means. Can someone shed some more light on how to increase squad sizes properly?

In addition, I found that when I increased the squad size to 480, the unit cannot use roads to travel while in column formation. The formation halts, and slowly starts to tear itself apart. A squad of 180 men used the road fine. I'm assuming the 480-men squad didn't work because it can't get into the marching formation due to its sheer size. Is there a hardcoded limit as to what sized squad can use roads to travel?

Thanks in advance.

Darnabit.

Forum » Cossacks II » Modding » Squad Size and Road Travel (Attempting to mod, help appreciated)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: