[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, EbelAngel  
Forum » Cossacks II » Modding » OC Mod Balanced modding question (Issue with Turkish Bedouin shot upgrades)
OC Mod Balanced modding question
FtoomshDate: Monday, 24/November/2014, 11:12 AM | Message # 1
Count
Group: Modders
Awards: 0
As I mentioned in another thread. I have done a little modding of OC Mod Balanced recently. I am not very serious about it now as nobody plays it anymore. However, I have a fault where the Turkish Bedouin shot upgrade slot goes blank after the first shot upgrade. The other shot upgrades never appear for use. The defence upgrades work fine. Strangely, the first level shot upgrade appears again after going to the 18th C. Then it disappears after use again and no next level, just blank again.

I feel the problem is somewhere in my Turkish.NDS but I just can't find it. I even compared it to Algeria.NDS where the Bedouin shot upgrades work fine. Everything seems to match (with approprate changes from AL to TUR) so I cannot figure it out.

Turkish.NDS attached.
Attachments: TURKISH.nds (39.5 Kb)

EbelAngelDate: Monday, 24/November/2014, 1:35 PM | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Hey, nice to see you!

I just quickly glanced over it.
I dont really see whats wrong with it. My first thoughts when i read this were that it might have been a bad link in [UPGRADELINKS]but it all looks just fine .   

And when you say the 'shot upgrade slot goes blank' does that mean the icon isnt there or there is no button to click on?

This is probably something very silly. No errors on starting up either?

MarshalDate: Wednesday, 26/November/2014, 11:54 PM | Message # 3
Count
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hi,
Just wanted to know what is the OC mod and which game is it for.  I have all versions of Cossacks I and II.  If I can download it and get it to work I might play it if it is multiplayer capable.

1st Prince de Wagram, 1st Duc de Valangin, 1st Sovereign Prince de Neuchatel, Marshal of France, Marshal Louis Alexandre Berthier

NowyDate: Thursday, 27/November/2014, 10:11 AM | Message # 4
Marquis
Group: Users
Awards: 1
According to
http://cossacksworld.ucoz.co.uk/index/oc_mod/0-306
OC mod is for CI BTW. 

DaddioDate: Friday, 28/November/2014, 5:57 AM | Message # 5
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Yes it is for C1 BTW

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

Forum » Cossacks II » Modding » OC Mod Balanced modding question (Issue with Turkish Bedouin shot upgrades)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: