[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, EbelAngel  
Forum » Cossacks II » Modding » AI-File parameters - Please help!
AI-File parameters - Please help!
michaelcolumbiDate: Sunday, 28/January/2018, 1:28 AM | Message # 1
Knight
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Please, I need some help with the following AI-parameters:

1.) <PackSize> for unit production
a.) Are units grouped togetherinto a group of this size after production? (Unlikely, because sometimes PackSize is set to 1) OR
b.) Is a "production run" performed in which the given number of units is produced before the AI-condition is checked again for the next "production run"? In other words: if the <PackSize> is set to i.e. 10 then first 10 units are produced if triggered - then the condition is checked again - if the condition is fulfilled another 10 units are produced until the production limit set by <MaxAmount> is reached?

2.) <ResourcePercent> for unit production/construction and <CostPercent> for settlement upgrades
Is the production/construction/settlement upgrade triggered if the percentage of needed resources for this production/construction/settlement upgrade is available? In other words: if the <ResourcePercent> is set to i.e. 10 the production/construction/settlement upgrade is triggered if 10% of the needed resources are available?

3.) <MultipleConstruction> (being set to "true")
a.) Is the construction triggered again if the condition is fulfilled at another point of time? OR
b.) Is the construction made simultaneously to other constructions of the same AI-trigger if the AI-trigger is being triggered? In other words: E.g. if the construction of 5 houses (stated in one AI-trigger) is triggered then x houses are built simultaneously if enough resources for building x houses are available (with x = 1 to 5). If not all 5 houses were built then the construction continues automatically if there are enough resources available for building the next house(s). OR
c.) Is the construction of one AI-trigger being triggered made simultaneously to other constructions of other AI-triggers being triggered at the same time? In other words: E.g. if building a palace is triggered (AI-trigger #1) and building a house is triggered (AI-trigger #2) at the same time are both simultaneously built?

4.) In which timing intervals are AI-trigger conditions checked by the game?

Thanks in advance for your help!

cu,

Michael.

Message edited by michaelcolumbi - Sunday, 28/January/2018, 1:36 AM

aiidiiDate: Sunday, 28/January/2018, 1:20 PM | Message # 2
Count
Awards: 3
Quote michaelcolumbi ()
1.) <PackSize> for unit productiona.) Are units grouped togetherinto a group of this size after production? (Unlikely, because sometimes PackSize is set to 1) OR
b.) Is a "production run" performed in which the given number of units is produced before the AI-condition is checked again for the next "production run"? In other words: if the <PackSize> is set to i.e. 10 then first 10 units are produced if triggered - then the condition is checked again - if the condition is fulfilled another 10 units are produced until the production limit set by <MaxAmount> is reached?

Isn't PackSize 1 only used for cannons and peasants? Unless a) and b) are used concurrently.

I drink, therefore I am.

michaelcolumbiDate: Sunday, 28/January/2018, 1:54 PM | Message # 3
Knight
Awards: 0
No. PackSize is also used for cavalry and infantry units. An example from the vanilla Rein.ai.xml:

<AI_Trigger>
     <Description></Description>
     <Condition>
      <Condition></Condition>
     </Condition>
     <Action>
      <Produce>
       <UnitType>UnitKLan(RE)</UnitType>
       <MaxAmount>90</MaxAmount>
       <ResourcePercent>10</ResourcePercent>
       <PackSize>1</PackSize>
       <Probability>30</Probability>
      </Produce>
     </Action>
    </AI_Trigger>

cu,

ct.

Forum » Cossacks II » Modding » AI-File parameters - Please help!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: