[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [hwk]poppen, Ienzo  
Forum » American Conquest » Gameplay » Cant play American Conquest Divided Nation (help me)
Cant play American Conquest Divided Nation
fallschirmjaegerDate: Tuesday, 29/May/2012, 5:55 AM | Message # 1
Esquire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I have windows 7 and i successfully installed ACDN but when i try to play it tell me to reboot my computer from the "protection system"
every time i reboot my computer fails to start and it fixes the problem by uninstalling the game. I've tried to run it as administrator and it still wants me to reboot. I dont know what I'm doing. All i wanna do is play my favorite game from a few years ago! HELP PLEASE

rediraDate: Wednesday, 04/July/2012, 3:09 AM | Message # 2
Esquire
I am not really sure what the problem here is. I have a very similar implementation on the same Windows 7 OS and there have been no problems since the start. I am guessing that there is an issue with the hardware that you are using and hopefully you could sort it out so that you could be on your way to being able to play the game and actually enjoy it that much.

kirjasbeltranDate: Thursday, 09/July/2015, 3:48 PM | Message # 3
Viscount
Is that a pop-up that appears whenever you attempt to play ACDN? kinda reminds me of a similar error in Rise and fall civilizations at war

DaddioDate: Thursday, 09/July/2015, 8:56 PM | Message # 4
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Probably not going to answer you?

This post is over 3 years old.

But thanks for trying to help.

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

Forum » American Conquest » Gameplay » Cant play American Conquest Divided Nation (help me)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: