• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [hwk]poppen, Ienzo  
Forum » American Conquest » Gameplay » Controlling Game Speed
Controlling Game Speed
[HWK]Atsa1Date: Sunday, 10/March/2013, 7:20 AM | Message # 1
Knight
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
For those that find the AC series, or for that matter, any game too fast, there is a way to fix it.  For nearly two years I have used CPU grabs while playing HEW with the Hawks'.  Just a few days ago, while scanning this website I found a link to an application called an ACclock, but it had the complaint that it didn't seem to fix the problem.  Well once seeing the ACclock I really liked the idea of slowing the game speed down when you were in the game (with CPU grab you can't) so I downloaded it and gave it a try.  As reported, it hardly made a difference, but when I used it to replace a CPU grab (normaly I have to have several on at a time) it was actually able to fine tune the game to the perfect speed!

If you have problems with game speed, just download CPU grab and ACclock.  First find out how many CPU grabs at what percentage it takes to slow your game to the desired speed, then take one CPU grab away and replace it with an ACclock and then you should be good to go.  If you have any questions feel free to ask them below, and as I said above, this should work for just about any game.

CPU Grab
ACclock

Forum » American Conquest » Gameplay » Controlling Game Speed
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: