Forum moderator: [hwk]poppen, Ienzo  
Forum » American Conquest » Modding » How to do some things... HELP
How to do some things... HELP
[hwk]poppenDate: Thursday, 18/November/2010, 0:54 AM | Message # 1
The master of Pike and shot
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
i need to know how to do a few things. like for one

need to lower the time the white bar fills up when u click stand ground. im sure its in the MD somehwere
also. im adding a recource in my mod based on religion. so i wanna do some upgrades through prest and generals. using this resource. so. one thing i need to know is like.. adding a Upgrade that u clikc on the general and make the upgrade. but the catch is. making it a timed one? like. for instance click the general and click on a upgrade called "rally the troops" and it increses all pikeman power by 10 damage points. for 30 seconds. any one know how???

Non progredi est regredi

[hwk]poppenDate: Saturday, 20/November/2010, 6:43 AM | Message # 2
The master of Pike and shot
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
also. adding bonuses for stand ground in formations

Non progredi est regredi

peteDate: Tuesday, 23/November/2010, 12:32 PM | Message # 3
Count
Group: Modders
Awards: 0
Quote (|hwk|poppen)
so. one thing i need to know is like.. adding a Upgrade that u clikc on the general and make the upgrade. but the catch is. making it a timed one? like. for instance click the general and click on a upgrade called "rally the troops" and it increses all pikeman power by 10 damage points. for 30 seconds. any one know how???

That's an interesting one, I don't think you can do a timed one, as I know most upgrades are permanent and not time based?

Added (23/November/2010, 12:29 PM)
---------------------------------------------
On second thought, I know who would know if it could be done or not and which file needs editing, Shaun who did the mod1 for cossacks and did extensive work on Divided Nation, I'm sure he wouldnt mind having a chat about it hes a big fan of the games. http://www.shaunfletcher.com/

Added (23/November/2010, 12:32 PM)
---------------------------------------------
BTW I still can't get you on MSN? I dont use it much but i have had it running in the background and you never appear online. MSN is not good on my PC, it was good on my old one though.

Forum » American Conquest » Modding » How to do some things... HELP
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: