[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [hwk]poppen, Ienzo  
Forum » American Conquest » Modding » Need people with original Fight Back (not steam)
Need people with original Fight Back (not steam)
glcDate: Saturday, 06/December/2014, 9:37 PM | Message # 1
Baron
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
American Conquest Fight Back players from GB/USA, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Poland. If you have original fb (not from steam) with your native language (english french german spanish italian and polish) and can help me to extract some files, let me know. It takes 30 min of your time.

PS i don't know what language have portuguese players if portugal Well met!)) mean also write

http://glc-corp.com world of AC

EbelAngelDate: Sunday, 07/December/2014, 0:08 AM | Message # 2
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Hey,

I might have an old version still lying around somewhere ( on hard disks, or cd-rom's). I would have to look for it.

Which files exactly is it that you need?

Regards.
E.A.

MarshalDate: Sunday, 07/December/2014, 3:35 AM | Message # 3
Count
Group: Users
I have the original of all the ac series.  What exactly do you plan to do?  Mod, or record people speaking for replacing the default voices?

Me

1st Prince de Wagram, 1st Duc de Valangin, 1st Sovereign Prince de Neuchatel, Marshal of France, Marshal Louis Alexandre Berthier

glcDate: Thursday, 11/December/2014, 7:14 PM | Message # 4
Baron
Group: Checked
Thx guys for help)
I want to make language patches because on steam only english version and I'm sure in the near future we may lose the original sound in many languages.

I need:
1) Fight Back\Video\3.bik
2) Fight Back\Music\Ger\ (all ogg files from folder)
3) And the same files of your version (located inside All.gsc or maybe patch01.gs1 or patch02.gs1 (i'm not sure where in your version)). Look my archive and compare. If you don't have them don't worry send me what do you have in coincidences. For search you should use GSCUtil.exe  My archive is attached.

Ah forgot if you see file like HISTORY_BATTL+MONONGAHELA+BATTLE3G.TXT in programm it looks like HISTORY_BATTL\MONONGAHELA\BATTLE3G.TXT (+ means \ )

Added (11/December/2014, 7:14 PM)
---------------------------------------------
What news guys? will you can to do this?

Attachments: patchRUS.rar (354.5 Kb)

http://glc-corp.com world of AC

Message edited by glc - Sunday, 07/December/2014, 11:34 AM

Forum » American Conquest » Modding » Need people with original Fight Back (not steam)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: