[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [hwk]poppen, Ienzo  
Forum » American Conquest » Modding » C++ (Learning to Program)
C++
MarshalDate: Sunday, 10/May/2015, 9:36 PM | Message # 1
Count
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hello all,
I know I've been saying for a long time I want to mod and have asked questions that I'm sure have got most of you guys tired of me for.  But now college is out for the next four months and I figure that's plenty enough time to learn modding.  However, my programming lessons are for the latest version of C++ and I have no idea how that's help me when this game runs on C++ 6.0.  I have been asked in the past to help out with an other mod but I don't have the knowledge in programming that would do any good.  So could someone help me?  I really want to learn and writing code and being good at math is no problem for me.  I have heard that to program one needs to be good at math so hopefully my college studies have prepared me.  I have a copy of the basic X++ 6.0 version, but I don't know how to use it.  But now that school's out I really want to learn so that I can enjoy my own game.  Unless of course there is an interest in my mod I will share it.  I have 3D animating programs and plenty of info and help in that field, but it's just the programming side that's got me stuck.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Me

1st Prince de Wagram, 1st Duc de Valangin, 1st Sovereign Prince de Neuchatel, Marshal of France, Marshal Louis Alexandre Berthier

Forum » American Conquest » Modding » C++ (Learning to Program)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: