[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [hwk]poppen, Ienzo  
Forum » American Conquest » Modding » Adding Cossacks' wooden palisade walls and campaign transfer
Adding Cossacks' wooden palisade walls and campaign transfer
ThePeaceKeeperDate: Thursday, 20/October/2016, 8:04 PM | Message # 1
Noblemen
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hello, I just came back to mod AC after I played some Cossacks 3 and forgot how much the balance was broken with all of the OP units like cavalry and merc spam, as well as certain pikes.

So I was wondering on how to add Cossacks' wooden palisade walls to AC and if somebody can give me the neccesary files as I don't have Cossacks installed.

Another question I had was, how do I transfer over AC's campaign to Fight Back? I've copied over the files but they're not showing, I'm guessing I have to edit a certain list or something that makes the campaigns available?

Thanks in advance, and cheers.

DaddioDate: Friday, 21/October/2016, 0:18 AM | Message # 2
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Cheers PM, good to see you back.

I am afraid that I know very little about modding, and will not be of much help.

But there are several people who are really good modder of the game that are members here. Unfortunately I am not sure how many are still active. 

We will see if anyone responds.  I wish you luck.

Daddio

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

EbelAngelDate: Friday, 21/October/2016, 7:30 AM | Message # 3
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Quote ThePeaceKeeper ()
if somebody can give me the neccesary files as I don't have Cossacks installed.

Don't really have the ALL.GSC extracted on my computer and don't feel like doing so just to get those wall files, so, get this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ll7jgwkny222tkx/CIALLGSC.rar?dl=0

It's the the ALL.GSC from BTW, so the wall files will be in there.

Forum » American Conquest » Modding » Adding Cossacks' wooden palisade walls and campaign transfer
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: