Forum moderator: [hwk]poppen, Ienzo  
Forum » American Conquest » Modding » Greet from China
Greet from China
coog009Date: Wednesday, 29/March/2017, 3:18 PM | Message # 1
Noblemen
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hi all,
I am a fan of ACFB in China. I am very happy to see Cossack 3 release although it has many bugs 
We have a small group which try our best to spread ACFB in China, and this is our website:http://www.americanconquest.info/
Thanks for the modding tools maker, we can unpack .GSC file and collect many useful message. We sort out all the infomation we 

found and put them on our website for ACFB players in China.
We want more and more players can join us and play online. We often play on our game platform with the mode 20 mins peace time and 

lean mine. I am a good player to use 18th cavalry, lol.
But the hardest thing to stop us is the language version problem. Most of us don't know English, and they can not play ACFB 

smoothly. So can anybody can help us to make a Chinese version? we can do all the translating work by ourselves, but we need 

somebody tell us how to let Chinese patch work on ACFB remaker.
BTW, why ACFB doesn't be sold on steam in China Zone?

Greet from an ACFB fan in China.

DaddioDate: Saturday, 01/April/2017, 6:30 PM | Message # 2
Marquis
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Welcome coog009,

It s good the hear that others in China enjoy the game as much as the rest of us.

I am afraid that I could not help you much in translating the game to anything other than English.

Daddio

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/Billy_Jo_Patrick/cossacks2_art_03_zpsel8tgwad.jpg

coog009Date: Wednesday, 12/April/2017, 1:18 PM | Message # 3
Noblemen
Thanks Daddio, you are the only one reply me cry . SO little people play ACFB now. Do you know any patch to improve multiplayer? It is so unstable to play in multi mode. 

In fact, I find that the engine of ACFB doesn't support UTF-8, it only support western encode. So I am trying to find out whether has japanese version. If you have engine source code, can you give me any tips to prove my guess?

寒青Date: Thursday, 26/September/2019, 6:16 AM | Message # 4
Noblemen
cooool

Forum » American Conquest » Modding » Greet from China
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: