[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Daddio, Cichor  
Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » Cossacks and win7 (Graphic and setup problems)
Cossacks and win7
DesabuseDate: Saturday, 03/November/2012, 11:20 AM | Message # 1
Esquire
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Good afternoon,

I have 3 questions about the Windows 7 and cossacks.
1. Can I use Cossacks imperia in windows 7, when i downloaded Colour fix program.
2. Other question: i have windows 7, but i can't run setup of cossack btw. What can I do?
3. What graphics card is the best for cosacks in windows 7 or xp?

D.

Added (03/November/2012, 11:20 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Sorry for flooding, but i have one other question....

What can i do, if i want to play cossacks II, COSSACKS BTW, COSSACKS BONAPART EUROPEAN WARFARE, COSSACKS IMPERIA, COSSACKS IMPERIA BTW in win7.
What graphics card is the best for these mods.

Thanks.

[hwk]poppenDate: Sunday, 04/November/2012, 7:47 AM | Message # 2
The master of Pike and shot
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
there is no good graphics cards. becuase 99% of todays graphics cards will run them.

Non progredi est regredi

Martin1815Date: Friday, 14/December/2012, 5:15 PM | Message # 3
Esquire
Hello everyone

I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm not overly computer savvy and I've tried to install Cossacks 2 Napoleonic Wars on my Windows 7 64 bit computer and I get the code 3.4.65.11; 3002

I'm sure I'm behind the curve on this one and that its a known issue to you guys but can someone help me get this to work in really simple terms please?

Thanks

Martin

EbelAngelDate: Friday, 14/December/2012, 7:24 PM | Message # 4
Site Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 7
Quote (Martin1815)
Hello everyone

I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm not overly computer savvy and I've tried to install Cossacks 2 Napoleonic Wars on my Windows 7 64 bit computer and I get the code 3.4.65.11; 3002

I'm sure I'm behind the curve on this one and that its a known issue to you guys but can someone help me get this to work in really simple terms please?

Thanks

Martin

Screenshot of the error please, as I have never encountered it myself and I can't tell what exactly it means. You can attach it here in forum.

Regards
E.A

EbelAngelDate: Friday, 14/December/2012, 7:35 PM | Message # 5
Site Administrator
Quote (Desabuse)
I have 3 questions about the Windows 7 and cossacks.
1. Can I use Cossacks imperia in windows 7, when i downloaded Colour fix program.
2. Other question: i have windows 7, but i can't run setup of cossack btw. What can I do?
3. What graphics card is the best for cosacks in windows 7 or xp?

1. Yes
2. Try running the setup.exe as admin and additionally in Win XP SP3 compability ( right click on the setup.exe->compability tab)
3. Most graphic cards work just fine for cossacks, i'v only ever had an issue with some drivers of graphic cards for cossacks 2 not showing detailed terrain.

DasKapitalDate: Wednesday, 02/January/2013, 4:46 PM | Message # 6
Esquire
(EbelAngel)
Quote (Martin1815)
Hello everyone

Thanks

Martin

Screenshot of the error please, as I have never encountered it myself and I can't tell what exactly it means. You can attach it here in forum.

Regards
E.A

I have the same problem. I have attached the problem report and the error message i got whilst starting the program. (The .txt file is in dutch)
Attachments: 6039184.png (211.5 Kb)

EbelAngelDate: Wednesday, 02/January/2013, 5:17 PM | Message # 7
Site Administrator
DasKapital, that is a starforce error, incompatible drivers with Win 7 no doubt. If this is for Napoleonic wars, then install patch 1.2, which basically besides fixing bug also is a no cd engine, which bypasses the starforce protection system.

MrRivDate: Thursday, 03/January/2013, 0:52 AM | Message # 8
Knight
I left my response on the old thread here. Sorry for posting it again, just wanted to make sure Desabuse was able to find it.

I speak English. Je parle francais. Mowim po polsku. Говорю на русском. Ich spreche Deutsch.

Historian and C/C++/C#, Java, Python, Basic, HTML, XML programmer.

Forum » Cossacks I » GamePlay » Cossacks and win7 (Graphic and setup problems)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: