If I well understand, you have problems with install 17c Historical Hardcore Mod, and with find links to files.
Mod 17th Century 1.49c (English) - fulko.neostrada.pl/Mod17c_eng.rar
patch which updated 17th Century to 3.05 - fulko.info/hh/modhh305.zip
AI Mod (3.05) - ecafe.fm.interia.pl/aimod.rar
Patch 1.30 (English) - cossacks.in4.pl/patch_1.30_eng.exe
Generally, www.cossacks.sztab.com is a main polish site about Cossacks 1 and 2, American Conquest and Diveded Nation. EbelAngel, you should add it to links on your site.
How to install:
I install 17c Mod on C:AOW ver. 1.29
Install Mod17c_eng (ver 1.49c)
install patch Patch AOW 1.29 ---> 1.30 (you must overwrite files)
install 17th Century 3.05 patch (copy file to main directory of game)
Install AI from aimod.rar
On my computer everything wroks.
- maximum nation in game is 5 (if you put more than 5 the game will crash)
- AI is odd
And framgent from Readme.txt:
MOD is working on: 1.29 und 1.30(recomended), Back to War
- MOD must be installed as a last modul in the game (over the game and patch)
- Art of War is not able to run without a MOD after instalation - make a copy of the orginal game before instaling MOD
- when istalling on Back to Wars simply change destination directory to Back To War folder
Changes on gameplay
- 18c upgrade is not aviable
- no market
- no baloon
- some upgrades works now correct or different then AoW
- all nations has diplo with different unit, Algir, Turkey and Ukraine has no diplo at all
- diplo units are very expensive and slow in production
- two new nations Transilvania and Scotland
- some new kind units are implemented in the game
- new buildings like stronghold from AC for all nations
- new formations with different and powerfull bonuses
- AI produce no ships
- some upgrades don't work - attack for Mameluk, Spahis
And at last: versions of Cossacks 1.48 and 1.49c are 17c HH Mod.
PS: I'm apologize for my bad english and if you don't understand something tell my, then i try to explain what i mean.